The Parade

The sounds of the cheers and applause blocked the noises of the yelling of the enslaved people below. Looking at the crowds Ishida who sat next to him on the thrown next to the king Juha Bach himself looked out to see the cheering people with his usual blank expression seeing some unusual movement among the crowd just barely hiding there reiatsu as a normal humans. Ishida whispered this to king Juha Bach and the king grinned and said in a normal voice "let's begin the introduction of out new knight the ONE-WINGED SHADOW" he said as the crowd silenced freezing the suspicious people in the crowd. A figure emerged from behind king Juha Bach in full bronze armor and a wing where his left hand is suppose to be and its other hand a sword. The crowd stared in awe at the knight as it began to walk up to the king and lower itself on one knee. A jiggling filled the air as the king took off it's chains and it vanished appearing at the front of the carriage like float where the king is. The people began to applause and cheer as they smiled and cheered the knights name only those of the Quincy's and stronger reiatsu could see the chains still on the knight holding it back. The celebration continued and the knights walk seeming a little off as it's wing dragged behind no one noticing it's hidden screams in agony.