Chapter 5

Marie pov

It's been 3 weeks since the dream I had. I don't know what or why I had that dream, but that's all ive been thinking of.

I wonder if he's actually like that?

What if he's like Mr grey?

My ankle healed pretty well and I've been able to play this semester.

I've actually got a game today, against the cats from the only girls school.

I've heard they play well but people say we play dirty so I wonder  if they can compete against dirty.

Lessons with Mr Wilkinson have been awkward lately. Every time I see him I just vision my dream then it turns me on.....

I try blur it out but I'd like to see everyone else try get rid of a dream I had.

Mr Wilkinson comes across like he knows I've had some thought of him though.

Which is making it worse...

'Mar' I hear from behind me as I'm walking towards my last lesson before the match 'good luck' Layla said catching up to me.

'Cheers booo. You too of course' we giggle and keep walking in the same direction ' shall I meet you here or in the locker rooms?' I say as I'm about to part ways with her.

'Erm meet here we will walk down together' she says fist bumping my shoulder as she shot down the hall.

I head into Mr Wilkinson class. As Im about to go sit down I see him sat at his desk in all his glory.

'Good evening miss downs, your early?' He says just as I take a seat 'eager to be here' he chuckles standing up, walking towards me.

Oh no....

'Yes sir' I say with a grin, he gets right in front of me.

'Oh darling I wish you wouldn't call me sir' he says going to reach for my face 'you know' he moves away and turns at the sound of the door going and hearing people walk in.

I sit back and act like he wasn't about to touch my face and he just called me darling.

...................
Some time later...

Well that lesson went quick and smoothly. I didn't even look in Mr Wilkinson directions.

I kept my eyes on the books and my phone, checking the time every few seconds. Wishing for the lesson to be finished.

'Marie could I talk please' he said as we all packed up and started leaving.

I walk towards him and he stands at the end of his desk 'so what we're we talking about In todays lesson' he said folding his arms across his chest.

'Erm' I can't even remember to be honest with you 'erm about war?' I say with a frown 'war 2' even more confused this time around.

'I would say your correct but unfortunately we've moved onto Shakespeare' he says with a massive grin on his face.

'Yeah that's what I meant sir.... Erm sorry I meant Mr Wilkinson' I say frowning and looking down at my feet.

Moments later I see his hand go to grab my chin. He lifts my head up so now I'm looking at him, but he doesn't move his hand.

'Marie, it's okay to call me sir' he says with a side grin, 'just know what it does to me' he said looking down at his bulge in his boxers.

I go bright red and move quickly towards the door 'bye....' I say rushing towards my friend.