Chapter 5 - Scott's POV

Note this is my 3rd draft of this chapter, and this chapter is hell to write. That's why I decided to completely rewrite this chapters fight, so it isn't accurate to the series. To make it more realistic, it's a hardcore world and they knocked eachother out, not killing eachother.

"Before we leave, can I say something?" Fwhip asked while putting some kind of crown on his head, "The salmon forges.." Jimmy nudged me and gave me an angry face. Jimmy really doesn't like salmon, so I presume he was angry at Fwhip, not me. "have been working really hard on a special item, a crown with an artifact from every empire engraved on it. By wearing it, your not just the ruler of your empire, but of the entire world. You can impose a rule that everyone must follow."  Fwhip finished. Joel straight up ran to Fwhip shouting "GIVE ME THAT CROWN!" knocking Fwhip unconscious. I was shocked, I wanted to kill Joel for ruining my peaceful festival. So I tried. And I stunned him, but the other empires thought I was going after the crown, so they knocked me unconscious too.
            I woke up to find the unconscious bodies of everyone, and a half cod half boy figure with the crown on. I realised it was Jimmy. He gave me his hand, and said "I thought you were dead!" he said while crying. I never knew Jimmy actually cared about me, Jimmy started to mumble something before King Sausage announced "Now may I announce, the new emperor, Jimmy!" Everyone started to wake up, confused about what happened.