Where it all started

It was the night before the first day of school. Breey laid in bed thinking damn its my senior year I can't believe it I'm almost done with school.

She was thinking of all her friends and how they would look then she dozed off. She woke up the next morning she was excited for her first day one of her friends called her she answered.

Breey: hello
Jalen: where you at ?
Breey: ugh home.
Jalen: hurry tf up and get here its our senior year!
Breey: ugh i know I'm omw bye.

Breey did the finishing touches on her hair she looked in the mirrior said "damn I look good" and left. She was riding down the road listening to shit by future.

She arrived at the school she seen Jalen "hey Jalen!" she said he said "what the fuck do you have on?" "Tuh im not trying to impress nobody" they both laughed the went in the school.

* 2 hours later *

Breey walked in 2nd block late as hell. The teacher said "why are you late and what's your name". "Breey" she said. "you're in number 5" he said. she looked and walked to her desk. She sat and looked up this boy was looking at her so she looked back then looked at him again he laughed.

"Wassup my name Nez" she said "hey Breey". She realized he was her close friend from elementary school.

They used to do everything together. Everywhere they went they would sit by each other if it was partner time best believe it was them two together.

But Nez had changed schools so there was nothing breey could do about it.