- 3

the whole group had already been sitting in the classroom for a good three hours and outside there were spreading more and more zombies.

"we have to do something, soon the windows are gonna break down from the pressure of all the zombies." su hyeok said, but no one agreed.

"can't we just wait till someone helps us?" wu jin said

"no ones gonna help us just yet, let's atleast get somewhere more safe" su hyeok explained to wu jin, annoyed at how stupid he thought the others were right now.

"okay, let's go then" gwi nam said and stood up from the floor, going over inront of the annoyed boy.

"so how are you gonna get us out of here honey" gwi nam asked and grinned widely at him.

"I'll figure something out, gwi nam." he said, and spit in his face, gaining himself a smile from that.

"what the fuck?!??" gwi nam groaned and wiped his face, as the others started searching the room for things to get out with.

"hey I think I have an idea!" on jo yelled to get the others attention, "what if we somehow get the fire hose and we could climb down, one by one to the room below us?" she explained.

"yeah but how will we reach it?" dae su asked and just a second after cheong san came back with a fake human arm, "with this" he handed it to on jo and she tried to reach the fire hose with it.

cheongsan pushed the door open just a tiny bit so the arm could only just come out, meanwhile gwi nam was standing behind them, waiting for a right moment.

"ah, open it a little more" on jo said
cheong san pushed the door a little more, soon after feeling himself being kicked, he fell to the point the door pushed all the way open and he fell right down onto the other side of the door, gwi nam laughed loudly as he could only close the door again before any zombie could come near them, leaving cheong san outside, with the zombies.

this is short, and rushed. sorry 😤 I'm gonna try to shift to all of us are dead tonight, so wish me luck!! 🙏