- 2

"cheong saaan" gwi nam smiled widely, his cheeky little smile where you knew he intended to do something stupid, soon.

"no,- gwi nam, not the time." cheong san mumbled, moving away from the annoying clingy boy, he looked across the room, to see su hyeok sitting in the corner, staring directly at him and gwi nam, he sighed and looked out the gross window.

all the 'zombies' were running around on the football field, they looked like total idiots, exactly how you would see it in any other zombie apocalypse movie.
but this time, it was reality, not a movie.

"mm, cheong san!" gwi nam sat infront of the annoyed boy, making him groan.

"honestly, what do you want?" he mumbled, and furrowed his brows at the clingy boy, who had literally been on his ass, bullying him just yesterday.

"you" he smirked. cheong san parted his lips, trying to form words, but nothing came out.

"enough" su hyeok mumbled and got up from his corner. "gwi nam, you get the fuck out of here or you leave cheong san the fuck alone" he yelled in the boys face, gwi nam just laughing.

"why so maad, honey boy?" he put his index on su hyeoks chin, lifting his face up just slightly, gaining a little too much confidence.

su hyeok pushed the inside of his cheek with his tongue, smiling afterwards, "oh?" he grabbed gwi nams index finger and pushed his knee up his crotch, making the boy fall to the ground, groaning in pain. earning a proud smile from su hyeok, his pride soon being interrupted.

"please! can we just not argue, one second?" on jo said, not expecting anyone to really listen to her anyways, making her sigh and sit down besides nam ra, "let them be mad" nam ra mumbled and rubbed on jo's back.