-5

they had been going for quite a while, not having problems with any zombies yet, till on jo stepped on something and loud footsteps could be heard coming closer and closer. "we are fucked" cheong san whispered, but as the zombies came closer to the group, su hyeok came up infront and kicked the zombies away

(like in the GIF above hehehwh)

"run for fuck sake" he annoyed yelled while fighting the zombies, cheong san grabbed both their hands and ran into the physics room, "su hyeok!" he yelled and su hyeok hurried over and closed the door behind him like it depended on his life.

he leaned against the door, throwing his head back as he looked back down at cheong san "are you hurt?" he asked and only recieved a nod. he furrowed his brows and went over infront of him, nam ra and on jo had sat down on the floor, looking at the two.

su hyeok grabbed the other boys arms and turned them around, looking to see where he could be hurt. "hm? where are you hurt?" he looked at him again.

"no, here." he took su hyeoks hand and gently laid it on his chest, making him feel his heart, because of how fast it was beating, just by the other being infront of him.

"oh, right here?" he tickled his sides, making cheong san hold his laugh in.

"nono" he grabbed his hands, making him stop the tickling, and instead having su hyeoks hands resting on his waist, he looked up at him and su hyeok pulled him closer, ending up in a hug. cheong san resting his head on his chest.

he closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment.