- 4

cheong san could only get up from the floor as quick as possible, he slammed his fists on the door, doing everything to get back in, but in the window he could only see gwi nam laughing at him, "ah, shit!" he yelled and turned around to see a few zombies running towards him.

meanwhile su hyeok was using all his strength to get gwi nam away from the door, he finally had enough when he noticed cheong san fighting for his life while trying to keep the zombies away, he grabbed gwi nam and threw the boy down to the floor. "hold him down" he yelled to the other people in the room.

"cheong san!" he yelled when he got out, making sure to close the door behind him. "cheong san!" he yelled again, but there came nothing to him but zombies, he kicked the zombies away, his only goal to find cheong san.

"we should go help him!" on jo yelled

"and what about this crazy gal?" wu jin and daesu who was aggressively holding him down asked.

"just keep him there!" on jo said and grabbed nam ras hand, she looked at her and got a nod back as an agreement. they opened the door and peeked out, still holding each others hands tightly.

"ready?" on jo asked, and went outside the classroom as quiet as possible, in the other end of the hallway, a few zombies were around so the two decided to take the other way.

by this time the whole group was already splitted up already.

"boo" a whisper could be heard behind the two girls, they almost jumped in chock and turned around to see who this asshole was.

"cheong san!" on jo whispered and hugged him

"wheres su hyeok? he went out after you" nam ra whispered and cheong sans eyes widened.

"no, what? okay no more talk, let's look for him. keep together okay?" cheong san whispered and the two girls nodded their heads, as they started going again.

I don't like writing long chapters..