Chapter 1 of Nightmare x Cross

It was a Sunny day, but also a loud day for the castle of a prince of negativity. His name, was Nightmare Sans. He was always more of the type who watches from afar, but something happened that didn't let him go. but what was it? Was it Dust fighting horror again? No. Was it Error who stole all the chocolate from Underfell again? No. So what was it? Of course it was the fact that Killer sat on Cross's hip and pinned him to the ground because they wanted to see who was the stronger one. But Nightmare didn't like that at all. Jealousy took over him and he pushed Killer from Cross with full force. But so,that he bangs against a wall. Everyone else immediately stopped what they were doing and looked at Nightmare. He was breathing heavily but also with anger. In a slightly pissed voice he says:
"Keep up what you're doing!! this only affects Killer, Me and Cross!."
But Cross stays up and runs to Killer to help him up. In this moment Nightmare came from behind and grabs both of them, with his tentacles.
He lifts them both up and looks at them.
Killer loses blood on his forhead, and you can see that he's in pain! a rib could also have been damaged or even broken. But all of that didn't interest Nightmare at that moment, he would rather vent his anger and jealousy on Killer.
when Error intervened, lifting him and his tentacles up with Strings. He found it amusing to see Nightmare so mad at Killer. but he said anyway:
"Hey 'Boss' I don't know what's going on but wanting to hit Killer just because he had FUN with Cross is a bit harsh don't you think? Or do we all hit each other when someone else is having fun? ."
Nightmare looked at Error very slowly, you could SEE the jealousy, but he finally dropped Cross and Killer. He shook himself slightly and gave a short cough as he looked at him normally.
"That was training."
he said in a monotonous voice.
"I wanted to test if their reflexes are always ready, but in this case they aren't."
Error didn't believe a word he said but left it at that, he didn't want to cause any more drama. So Cross piggybacked Killer and brought him into the living room, laid him on the couch, and treated his wounds. Killer thanked him with a smile and you could briefly see a slight glitch on his soul. Was he in love with Cross too?! It's annoying if it's really true.
Killer, however, came a little closer to Cross, but only hugged him then got up and smiled
"but thanks, I can do it without you.. I'm always-"
from there Nightmare came from behind and grabbed killer soul.
"Come on, you have a new mission.. N O W."
Killer didn't like it at all, it was scary but he did what Nightmare said and went on his mission. However, Cross was suddenly gone, he was back at Dream and told everyone about the crazy day he had and was happy to be with Dream now.
"And then he just came from behind, took his soul, and said he had an order NOW! Crazy, isn't it?"
Dream nodded but was silent until he slowly looked at him and grinned. Why didn't Dream say anything? why was he grinning?? and why.. did his pupils change from yellow to turquoise?! Cross noticed this immediately and blinked several times as he sat up and stared at 'Dream'.
"WHO ARE YOU?! YOU ARE NOT DREAM!"
stride cross and slowly took his huge sword.
"Me?"
said the unknown Person.
"You know me.. but as someone else."
the form changed and out of the blue, suddenly Nightmare sat in front of him.
he crossed his legs and laughed lightly at first. Cross, however, didn't find it funny at all and yelled:
"WHAT'S THAT!? WHERE'S DREAM?!!"
Nightmare's laughter stopped and he looked dead serious at Cross.
"He is no longer among us"
Nightmare stood up as one of his tentacles knocked Dream's crown to the ground.
"His time is up Cross."
Cross stared at the crown in disbelief and got tears in his eyes. He didn't want to admit that Dream was gone. The person he was planning to marry just left? he got mad and attacked Nightmare, which was a mistake. Nightmare dodged him, grabbed him with tentacles and looks at him mad.
"Cross, I have nothing to do with this. It's because he eloped with Ink!"
Cross shook his head.
"YOU LIE! HE LOVES ME!"
But Nightmare sighed, pulled out a note and held it out to him. In fact, it was all there. That he fell in love with Ink, that he unfortunately can't tell him personally because he doesn't want to see him like that. Cross's heart broke, but he realized that Nightmare wasn't to blame.
"Thank you.. for telling me."
he said in a sad voice.
"I.. go to the castle to my room.. see you later."
He had teleported himself to his room, but Nightmare stayed there.
He ran to the closet, opened it and looked at Dream grinning. He was tied up and had tape over his mouth, both with tears in his eyes. Nightmare crouched down and lifted his head.
"Sorry brother, but your time has come."
Nightmare kissed Dream's forehead, and stabbed him with a pointed tentacle. Dream cried out in pain but just passed out. Nightmare grabbed him, carried him to the basement and patched him up. He shouldn't die because of the balance. So he just immobilized him, and made him pass out. then he tied him to a chair and teleported himself back into the castle.
"And now all that's missing is getting Cross for me."
he walked slowly to Cross his room, he looked crazier than usual, mad in love. He knocked on the door, walked in, and crossed to where he was sitting on his bed. Cross looked up at Nightmare.
"what's up nightmare?.."
he had a sad and broken voice. Nightmare, however, grabbed his wrists and pushed him down onto the bed, coming extremely close to his face as he...

to be continued. :)