chapter 2

Scott's pov

I took my pencil back from vincent and he just laughed. " ok class you are going to share things about you since it is the beginning of the year and there is many new students." I grunted. Vincent went first. " ok so I'm vincent vanpraite uh I like snakes I have 1 of my own his name is buddie. Uh I'm 21 and I love the color purple." He stopped there. "Ok umm I'm Scott cawthon I'm 19 going on 20 umm I like cats I have 1 his name is toby.i named after my favorite creepypasta." He intorupted " is that like scary noodles?" I just sighed and cuntinued " like i said I have a cat , my favorite color is red I have 6 tattoos and I'm bisexual." I'm not afraid to say I'm bi. He looked at my shprised. " you have tattoos?" I nodded " yep 2 on right of my arm 1 on my shoulder 2 on my back and 1 on my other arm. 1 is a snake and 2 are skulls,1 is a red cell phone,and the other 2 are a hatchet and a raven." I nodded and vincent bit his lip.

I started sketching on the back of my page. Vincent grabbed my page and put his feet on my desk. "Whatcha drawing nerd?" He asked staring the the picture. " uh slenderman." He gave my page back. " nice drawing man u should enter it in the art compition. I mean your amazing man." I blushes a little at his kindness.

Vinny pov
He blushed when I said those things. He was a nice guy and follows the rules. Unlike me I like to break em. " thank vincent." He said. " you can call me Vin if you want." I said smiling. " MR. VANPRAITE MR. CAWTHON ARE YOU LISTENING?" miss hagswaddle yelled at us Scott's face flushed. " u-uh sorry miss hagswaddle. I uh was ummm..... sorry." He looked down at his lap.

Miss hangswaddle walked over and snatched his drawing showing it to the class. Scott's face turned a light shade of pink but still looked down. " this us what scott likes to do with his time draw stupid make believe pictures." The class started laughing scott got.up and walked to hangswaddle.grabbed the picture and walked out slamming the class door behind him. After class I started looking for scott. I asked that one girl he hangs out with...duck or doll or whatever her name is. She said he was in the school yard scetching. I ran to the school yard and I spotted him sitting under a maple tree I decided I would scare him and so I climbed the tree and sat on a branch. I heard him singing to some music.

Don't you dare forget the sun love.

I smiled he has a lovely voice I was still sitting on the branch until I heard him stop singing. Ehehe I'm gonna scare the crap outta him. I rapped my legs around the branch and a Wong down 8 front of his face. " boo!" I yelled at him. " Ahhh!" Then he punched me in the nose. " owe! " I yelped. Then of course like it was ment to be the brachial snapped and I landed jn Scott's arms.