chapter 1

No one's pov

The young male awoke from his slumber he stretched his tanned arms out. He got out of bed still in his boxers with no shirt. He went into washroom and looked in the mirror admiring his newest tattoo it was a red cell phone on his left shoulder. It was his 6 tattoo. He smiled and brushed his slick raven black hair and brushed his wonderful white teeth. He then put on a nice white shirt with a pair of blue jeans and put on a pair of sneakers and headed for his first class. " Scott!" He heard a female voice call out. The female ran towards him with a male behind her. " hello Lillian." Scott said smiling. " oh and hello to you chris." He added. Chris smiled and walked to his class with Lillian or doll as she prefers to be called.

Scott pov

As I walked towards my first class I herd someone laughing. I turned the corner to see a bunch of boys sorounding a purple haired guy. I walked towards them and poke one of the guys. " what do you want!?" He yelled at me. " I would highly appreciated it if you would stop picking on him" I said kindly. " oh Ya what if I don't? " I sighed I hate having to do this. " well ok but clench your teeth." "Wha-" He was cut of by my fist meeting his face. They all fled away leaving me with the purple haired boy. He then got yp and said somthing quite rude. " I could've handled it myself y'know," I just sighed " nice to meet you to I'm. Scott." I said sacarasticly " Ya whatever I'm vincent." And with that he walked away. I shrugged it off and continued to my class.

Vincent pov

Holy crap that guy was super hot but still I could've handle that myself. I run and hand threw my purple hair I've always Ben quite fond of purple. I walked to my class and sat down. " ah good morning Mr cawthon I see you wanted to try this class out?" The teacher said ( imagine a random class) I turned my head and to my supreme it was that scott kid. He sat across from me and I couldn't stop staring. I shook my head slightly and put my feet on the desk and ignored the teacher. " Mr. Vanpraite!" I looked at her. " what? " I asked " were you listening when j said you are partners with Scott? " I nodded l. And Scot walked towards me. He sat down and set his pencil down as well. I took his pencil when he wasn't looking and hid in. He looked back confused.

This is gonna be fun