chapter .......11?

Scott's pov

I came to a stop when u reached fazbears. I truly hate it here . I got out of my car and went inside it was 11:30 so I had half an hour. I walked into the office and sat in the chair. " wow they got a new chair and oh! They got a desk fan!" The chair was pretty comfy and checked the monitor and saw bonnie was already gone. "What! It's only 11:32!" I clicked the light and saw him staring at me. I slammed my fist on the door Burton and clicked the other light and saw chicka I closed the door. " Why so early?!" I started panicking when the phone went off. They replaced me! "Hello? Is this thing working?........oh it i-is? OK umm....hi welcome to Freddy fazbears pizza! U are the new night guard. So here's what u need to know!" It rambled on and on and I opened the door and bonnie was still there so I closed it again. My phone went off. " hey baby um. ..... I kinda need some help.....

Vincent pov

I hung up my phone and ran out the door I ran to fazbears and opened the door.'dammit Scott your supposed to lock em!' I thought as I saw bonnie walking my way I ran past him and Into the office and saw Scott laying on the floor all bloody. " Scott ! Are u OK please tell me ur OK! " I cried and closed the doors ."i-i .........uts o-ok " the started closing his eyes and his breathing slowed." Scott ! Keep it eyes open! Please! Don't you dare forget the sun!" I called 911 and they came minutes later. They put him on a stretcher and I followed and sat beside him in the abulance (I can't spell!) " don't you dare forget the sun ,love" I whispered tears pouring from my eyes and felt Scott hand go on top of mine. "I...won't I pr-promise "