chapter 6

Scott's pov

I was in complete shock I didn't know how to react i just froze. Vin pulled back blushing and his eyes showed guilt. " Scott I'm sorry." He said but still blushing. I grabbed his chon and smashed my lips into his. I pulled back. " u my friend need to shut up." He smiled I rubbed the back of his neck. "Scott will.....will u be my boyfriend." I smiled and hugged him tightly. "Yes and wanna go swimming I do I'm bored." I said he started laughing. " way to ruin the mood scott. And also I said this already but. Happy birthday!" He yelled I laughed and ran back to my house to get my swimming stuff. "BRB Vinny.!"

Time skip to the pool

We were at the pool now and Vin was hoping in the pool. I took off my shirt and shoes and ran to the pool and did a perfect dive. I rose up. "What did you think Vinny? ?" I asked swimming over to him. "I think your a very handsome guy" He said smiling. I giggled." I ment about the dive but thank you I work out every Thursday. " I said smiling like a dork. "OH well I give it a 100 and I work out every Thursday to." He said planting a kiss in my cheek. I felt the blush pour onto my face. Gosh I'm turning into jeremy an easy to make blush dude.

Vinny pov

While scott was swimming I got a glance of his tattoos damn they made him look freaking hot as fire! "Like what u see Vinny?" He asked diving under. I was blushing like a Mad man. I took my hair out of the ponytail that I kept it in and diver after scott. After I rose he Ross as well. "Wow I like your hair down boo." He said smiling. "Thanks." I said. We swam for the whole day then I took him out for dinner.

Wonderful day it was.

Hia hope u like that I'm sorry that I suck and writing and haven't been updating much. But that will change I swear I will update more.

Luv u all thanks
Follow my on instagram @Sonnygirl2 I post wierd stuff but whatever.
Comment like follow me.
Luv u guys bia- ✌