Intro

(I know the editing in this is horrible but I love it, I tried my best lol

(I know the editing in this is horrible but I love it, I tried my best lol.)

-
StarStruck Fan-fiction, this Story is about  A Brooklyn father (Steve Rogers) who  goes to Los Angeles with nothing more in mind than visiting his best friends with his son (Peter).

While his Son tries to meet his idol. One night Steve  meets the Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist.
They find themselves lost in Los Angeles and start to like each other.

When Steve returns home, the famous guy, on national TV, says he doesn't know him, and never met him.

In this story stark industries doesn't sell weapons, but developed advanced technology and unlimited sustainable energy that last 10 life times. He was gonna power up Los Angeles with clean energy the first city in America to have clean sustainable energy.
-
IF YOU DONT LIKE STORIES THAT INVOLVE TWO MEN LOVING EACHOTHER PLEASE DONT READ.
-

I WOULD LOVE FEEDBACK SO PLEASE COMMENT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE.

I HOPE YOU LOVE IT AND ENJOY A STORY OF LOVE BETWEEN STEVE AND TONY.

If you can read this in Black mode.

I apologize for the misspelling English is not my first language,

enjoy.

All right to the marvel and Disney character go to the creators.
The story with a twist is mine.