- The Iron Man -

StarkStruck
CHAPTER TWO

-
Queens

"So, What's your plan?" Ned leaned on the lockers of Midtown high. While Peter in the middle of grabbing his geometry books closed the locker's door to find Ned holding an opened laptop.

The PowerPoint on the computer title read.

- The Iron Man -

"Nothing, I'm just going to California, I will visit My aunt, and find a way to meet Tony Stark," Peter shrugged. Peter knew that he couldn't lose the opportunity of meeting Tony Stark, that was his idol and if he had to sneak out of the house for the first time in his life he would. But, He knew his Pops would never let him and would disappoint him if He ever found out that Peter was sneaking out; he would be grounded for a whole month.

This had to be a secret.

"Dude, it's okay, your guy in the chair's got you. Listen, I listed where, when and the time Tony Stark will be when you're there." Ned showed Peter with excitement his slide show. Pictures of the exact time and date the genius would be at. If a teenager from Queens could find him, anyone could.

"This is awesome, terrifying but awesome" Peter told his best friend, while walking towards their class.
They shared their handshake and continued analysing Ned's strategy.

-
Lunch

"Hey losers," Michell, approached them. The two boys didn't answer her, it seemed suspicious in MJ's eyes; therefore she had to know what they were doing. 

Her two best friends were sitting in the school cafeteria. She sat in front of them and waved her hand around, but they seemed to not notice. Without patience MJ took the laptop from them and looked through it.

"MJ, come on". " This is some top-secret stuff." "It can't be shared".

Michell raised an eyebrow at them

"This is stupid, too stupid for you idiots" She crosses her arms as she let go of the laptop. " Why are you both so hung up on this guy?".

"This guy!? He is a revolutionary, philanthropist, the biggest in human history, this guy is a -"

"Actually, don't tell me I don't care" Net was cut off by Mj's words. Michell smirked to herself,
as she watched Ned's hateful look towards her.

" The point is, Tony Stark is our idol, I need to see him in person. When I go to California I'm going find him" Peter told MJ. "And just how are you planning to do that?"