- The Da Vinci of our time. -

StarkStruck

-

Classic music, laughter, fake compliments, champagne and expensive suits, were surrounding him like flies in a rainforest. The great Anthony Stark was faking a big fat smile tonight.

The big premiere for Stark Expo was happening in a couple of weeks; This showcase was to present to the world starks newest innovating project. And even though he could afford it all by himself, Pepper thought it was a good idea to have partners and connections, for the future and most importantly the people's trust.
So, Tony found himself drowning in champagne to keep the big fat smile and make it through the night.

-
"Tony Stark visionary, Genius, American patriot, even from an early age, the son of legendary weapons developer Howard Stark..."

The extroverted Journalist on the TV was praising the playboy billionaire of Malibu.

This was all the Rogers household usually heard on a daily basis. Peter and Ned, eagerly watching the latest news about the billionaire, blasting all over the living room. Their eyes would always be glued to the TV if that man's face was on it. Except MJ, she didn't care.
"...Quickly stole the spotlight with his brilliant and unique mind"

"Pops! move out of the away" Peter exclaimed as he waved his hands around; his father was blocking his view while holding a basket full of laundry.

In a Clumsy way Steve moved to the back of the couch where his son and friend were sitting. Steve let go of the basket, after wiping his hands with the towel that was resting on his shoulder.
He shook his head.

" I'm sorry, am I blocking your view from

" I'm sorry, am I blocking your view from... what's his name?".

"Tony Stark, Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist." Peter stared at the TV "I can't wait to see him at the expo" he whispered to Ned.

Steve could see how excited his son was for this so-called "Genius". He did not like Tony Stark one bit. Steve saw him as an arrogant man, who only cares about himself. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Everything has been given to him, he doesn't know what it means to earn something, like us the little guys. He didn't think someone who has the title "Playboy" would be a good role model for his son.

"What about you MJ, why aren't you, watching like everyone else?" Steve spoke to the quiet girl in his dining room, drinking his coffee.

'It's okay I'll just make more' the blonde thought.

"Oh no, I'm just here to drink your coffee." MJ sips the warm liquid as she stares at Steve, a scary smirk creeping on to her lips.
" Do you think he'll pick you up from the airport, Peter?".

"Now why would he do that, Ned?" Steve laughed at Ned's silly question. " He doesn't even know who you are, we live in Brooklyn you dumb fu-" MJ was cut off by Steve's warning stare.