19. Boy's Night Well Almost

"Guys, we're leaving." Normani's voice brought Michelle back to reality, and she quickly wiped the tears that fell.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Camila's soft voice were by her side, Michelle nodded and mentally thanks her for staying in the way so Lauren couldn't see her wiping her tears. "Tell me later?"

Michelle smiled at Camila and nodded once again, Camila smiled back and kissed the girl's forehead.

"Okay then." Normani said grabbing her purse, she walked over to Masi. "Goodbye babe." She said and kissed his lips then walked to the door. Ally did the same with Troy.

"Is this a thing now?.............okay." Camila said and walked over to Michelle, but Lauren quickly grabbed a hold into Camila's shirt, pulling the girl to the opposite direction.

"No happening, Cabello." Lauren said dragging the girl outside, the other girls said their goodbyes and closed the door.

"Well, that was strange." As soon as Troy said, the door was opened again and Camila came in running to Michelle and kissed her lips.

"Bye babe." She said smiling to her and Michelle blushed, the guys were shocked, nobody had told them. Camila turn to them pointing her finger to the boys. "Guys, no funny business with my girl." The guys laughed holding their hands up. "Good."

"CAMILA!!!" Camila's eyes widened at Lauren's tone and she ran out of the room, leaving the guys and Michelle laughing.

"You guys are cute." Masi said making Michelle blush once again.

"Thanks."

Minutes later the awkward silence came again, Troy and Michelle's eyes were clued at the TV. But Masi were more a football kinda of guy, so he wasn't paying attention, but he noticed Michelle, so he tried to pull out a conversation.

"Hey...you're a basketball fan hum?" He asked but the girl didn't turn her eyes away.

"Oh yes......go, go, go, Yeah!" She answered and cheered when her team, making the boys snap their heads at her. "What?"

"Oh god, no. Not you too." Troy complained and Masi laughed

"Look like you got more competition." Masi said still laughing and Michelle finally understood.

"Please don't tell me you're a Spurs fan?"

"Hey don't look at me, I'm a football guy." Masi quickly defended himself, and eyes fell on Troy.

"I actually am, and so is Ally." Michelle laughed slightly covering her mouth. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You'll see at the end of the game."

"Yeah, like we're gonna loose it."

"This is going to be fun." Masi said clapping his hand and sitting between the basketball fans. During the whole game the two cheered at their teams and teased each other while Masi just kept laughing at the two of them. The game was coming to an end and they cheered while getting up from the couch coming closer to the TV as the seconds counted down.

"And?"

"No."

"And?"

"No."

"And?"

"No."

"And?..........Yes! We won!" Michelle started to do a victory dance, and Troy still couldn't believe his team lost. "HA! In your........face?" Michelle's voice got smaller as she saw Troy's serious face. And in a fast move he grabbed the girl throwing her on his shoulder. Masi watched them a little apprehensive, since she freaked out when they met. But his worries were taken away by the soft giggle coming from the girl, and the boys couldn't help but laugh along.