22. New Home Way From Home

When the Jauregui's got home, Clara went inside first to explain to everyone the situations while Mike took Michelle to Lauren's room followed by Lauren. He puts her to sleep in Lauren's bed, and after a long conversation Mike convinced Lauren to go downstairs to stay a little with the family, but at every 10 minutes she would go check on her sister. Through the whole night Dinah didn't stopped calling Lauren, and she kept ignoring until she couldn't stand anymore.

"Would you please stop calling me!!" Lauren screamed at the phone.

"I just want to know if she okay."

"What are you talking about?"

"Lauren, is all over Twitter. They recorded it, obviously they don't know what happened but I do. She had a panic attack and by the video it was a pretty bad one." Lauren sat down on her bed and looked at Michelle letting Dinah's information sink in.

"She's fine, it was intense. But she's fine." Lauren heard Dinah sighted on the other side of the line.

"Can I talk to-"

"She is fine and that's more than what you deserve to know. " Lauren said ending the call, and later on Taylor walked in grabbing her stuffs. "Tay, what are you doing?"

"I'm going to sleep on the couch, so you two can stay here."

"No, I can sleep with her. That's fine, you don't need to do that." Lauren said and Taylor nodded putting her things back in place, sitting on her bed.

"Everyone left." Chris said at the door, and Lauren's parents were behind him. Lauren looked at her parents apologizing for now being there to say goodbye and they gave her a small smile, letting her now it was okay.

"Is she going to be okay?" Taylor asked and Lauren noticed how worry she was. "I mean...why did she had a panic attack?"

"Lauren, I think you should tell them." Clara said hugging her husband.

"They deserve to know." Mike said. Lauren sighted out an 'okay' and Mike sat beside his son while Clara sat beside her daughter hugging her.

"What is going on?" Taylor said as soon as their parents sat down.

"Guys, what I'm gonna tell you it's not pretty, you can't tell anyone. The only people who knows about it is me, the girls, Demi, mom and dad." The two teenagers were getting more worry, Lauren turned the girl sleeping in her bed, caressing her leg. "It's about her past."

Lauren started talking about everything since the day they found her in her room, letting out of course the part that she was the one who pulled the trigger. Once Lauren finished talking Taylor was crying and Chris was also crying but he has rage written all over his face.

"Where is that bastard?"

"He's dead, son." Mike said putting his hand over his son's shoulder. Lauren looked down, she just wanted to forget about all of that. "Okay, guys. Bed Time, c'mon."

Mike and Clara went their bedroom, and Chris went to his. Taylor sat down quiet, still dealing with the information.

"Lauren, this is so-" she didn't bring herself to finish the sentence.

"I know it's too much, but we have to forget and move on or else she never will either." Lauren got up to her and cleaned her tears then kissed her head. "Tay, she is fine. Now let's sleep, tomorrow we can go show her around. Okay?"

"We can go to the beach, do you think she will like it?" Taylor said laying on the bed.

"I think she will love it, Tay." Lauren said turning of the lights and laying on her bed, cuddling her twin to her side, just in case she woke up in the middle of the night Lauren would woke up too.