28. See You Again

Okay so I wouldn't do this but my dad it would be better for me so I'm here, writing on my journal, it's been a long time since I've wrote anything but I just wanna let out all my frustrations. I don't feel like writing everything since the beginning so I'll started from the day all the bullshit started...

The day we found my sister again was a rollercoaster of emotions that I can not explain, yeah sure I was beyond happy for having her back, but seeing her so broken and she looked exactly like me, just like a reflection giving horrible feelings. Then she shot me, luckily she missed but also something that I can explain and I don't think I'll ever forget, why would she try to kill me? Maybe she got tired of all the empty promises, I don't know.

Anyway, after that we went to the hospital and well I just want to forget everything the happened there. First: the way Michelle was laid in that bed, lifeless, pale, cold. Second: hearing all what the doctor said, her medical record and awful images ran through my mind. But then was when all the confusion started, after the doctor heard my name he didn't let me go inside see her. I screamed, tried to go inside and fought the securities... summing it up I made a big scene but they still didn't let me go inside. And you know what is funny? Dinah was there with me all the time, she was there to take the gun out of Mitchie's hand after I tried and almost go shot, and she was there with me when the doctor didn't let me in and when we were waiting for my parents the doctor came back and asked Dinah to go inside the room, Michelle was calling for her. After my parents came they went to talk to the doctor with Dinah, and I was beyond confused, I wanted to know why couldn't I see her? And why is Dinah so involved in this? I am her sister!

And the best thing came after... and it is that I haven't seen her ever since. It's been a mouth and all I know is that she is living with Dinah in L.A. and she getting better, everyone had already visited her. My parents, Chris and Taylor, Normani and Ally, hell even Camila, everyone but me and you wanna know why?

Well that's too bad because I don't fucking know too.

No one tells me anything about her instead of "She is fine and getting better." And they have a proud smile in their lips and that makes me so angry, don't get me wrong I happy that she is getting better but I want have that proud smile in my lips. Fuck I just want to see her, is that too much to ask? Anyway I'm still very thankful for Camz though, she's been giving me more information, she told me that Dinah doesn't leave Michelle's side on their visit and that she also doesn't let Camila stay for too long but everyone else is okay. I know that Michelle is living in Dinah's house with ALL her family and that Dinah's parents are taking care of her, since my parents can't stay.

I am in L.A. too but in our apartment with Normani, Ally and Camila. I've tried so many times going there and seeing her but every time I do, they stop me with the same lame excuse from when I ask more about her.

"It's better that way, Lauren."

MY ASS! Why is it better that way? What did I do that was so unforgivable? And why wasn't Michelle come after me? I don't know why she is so mad at me, because Camila assured me that they aren't keeping her away from me. I just wish I could see her say I'm sorry, but I'm sure she heard that a lot already...

Gosh, I'm so stupid. I might not even be but that's how I feel right now so it doesn't make much difference if I am or not.

-

Lauren closed her journal angrily and rested back on the chair breathing heavily, imagining what Michelle would be doing right now, something she had been doing for a long time. Daydreaming about her sister having fun with Dinah's family, since she got along so well with Dinah and Masi, always brought a small smile to her lips but it would soon disappeared bring back the feeling of anger and betrayal, and although Lauren knew this wasn't all on one person she couldn't help but focus all these feelings on Dinah.