Where the story begins

It's later on in the day, you've met Javon, Jayla and Daleo after they came back from a friends house. But you just couldn't get Jaden out of you head, you didn't know why you couldn't stop thinking about him.
A week has passed, you and Jayla have become very close over the week. Javon too but not as much. You've gained quite a lot of followers over the past week because of Javons livestreams.
Jaden is never really in the house, Jayla says it's because of baseball. But when Jaden is here, you can see him in the corner of your eye staring, smiling.
"Hey y/n, me and a bunch of friends from school are going out to a restaurant to celebrate my friends graduation. Wanna come? You can bring a dateee" she says laughing. I laugh too. "Yeah sure, I'll come."

Later that day, while Jaylas in the shower, Jaden is at the door. "Hey y/n." He says. "Hey" you say, acting like you haven't been obsessing over his Instagram pictures ever since you met him. "Can I ask you something?" He says.
Oh fuck. I'm scared what's he gonna say?
"So I'm sure jaylas told you about Friday night, the restaurant?" He says.
Oh okay, not that bad. Just wants to know if I'm going that's all.
"Oh yeah :)" you say.
"Well I'm wondering if you wanna come as my date? Tbh it would be quite embarrassing going by myself. I'm sure Jayla would find someone else to go with." He says.
Oh shit.
"Sure I'll be there :)"