Downfall

You and Jaden are in a cubical. He looks you up and down just before kissing you. In the middle of making out he says "ill fucking kill that guy"
You ignore it and carry on kissing him. You realise you've been gone for a while so you start heading back to your table.
"Did you have a nice time with that waiter y/n?" Jayla says while laughing. You smirk.
"How did you know"
"Come on, your lipstick is smudged dumbass" another boy giggled.
The rest of the table laughs. You just laugh along, nervously because you know you weren't with the waiter. You were with Jaden.
However Jaden didn't go straight back to the table after making out with you. Instead, he goes to find the waiter. "Hey" Jaden said to the waiter. "If y/n calls that number you gave her, ignore it. And if I find out that you picked up. I'll end your fucking life"
Jaden then walked away like nothing happened.
While you're re-applying your lipgloss, the waiter walks over to you.
Not this guys again. When does he ever know to quit? Obviously I'm not calling that number.
"Hey again" the waiter says. You smile and say "hey" awkwardly. The waiter stays silent for a few seconds. Looks a Jaden, back at you and then you feel a hand touch your face. The waiter pulls your face, closer to his, goes to kiss you. But before he could Jaden immediately got up and unexpectedly threw a punch at the waiters face. He was unconscious, and there was blood. A lot of blood. The manager swiftly runs to check if the waiter is okay. Then says "all of you out of my restaurant before I call the police. NOW!"
You were so shocked you didn't say anything on the ride home. Just reading your book, like on the ride here. But the only thing different from the ride here was, you didn't sit next to Jaden.