Hard to get

Another week has passed since Friday night. You and Jaden haven't said a word to each other since. You've explained everything that happened to Jayla and Javon. Javon said he'd talk to Jaden but you don't think he ended up doing so. Jayla didn't mind you liking Jaden or him liking you. She was actually upset that you weren't dating each other yet. 'More sleepovers!' She always says.

You only have one more week left at Jadens house so the awkwardness won't last much longer. Jayla has gone out to get McDonald's for tonight. You're just chilling on Jaylas bed until she gets back.

Your outfit:

You're just chilling on your phone then you see a figure at the door

You're just chilling on your phone then you see a figure at the door. It's Jaden. "Hey, can I borrow a charger, mine broke" he says, trying not the look at you too much. "Yeah sure" you say. You try and play hard to get. "Come get it" you point to the plug socket, it's right next to Jaylas bed. Jaden has just came out the shower. Wearing a towel around his waist only. "Oh okay" he says under his breath. He is now biting his lip as he's walking over to you. Not sexually, but nervously. He doesn't know what's about to happen.

Then Jaden says something he's been wanting to say for a while.