Friday night

You're getting ready in Jaylas room. "Wow you look even better than normal." Jayla laughs. I laugh back and say " Haha Ill take that as a compliment".

Your outfit:

You're getting ready in Jaylas room. "Wow you look even better than normal." Jayla laughs. I laugh back and say " Haha Ill take that as a compliment".

Your outfit:

Jaden walks past checking his watch

Jaden walks past checking his watch. "Hey lets go the uber is waiting" He eventually looks up from his watch and see you. Standing. Smiling. The stares for a few seconds. Blinks. Bites his lip softly. Then realised they're late. Jayla just smirks and raises her eyebrows. You all head out to the car.

You're in the 7 seated uber. Jayla in the passenger, three of Javon and two other friends in the back and you and Jaden in the very back. You're reading you book and Jaden is just staring at you, admiring. You look up and you both giggle, Jaden blushes. Jayla shouts "quit flirting back there you two!" Jokingly. Me and Jaden laugh even more just to piss her off.

You're seated by a waiter around Jaylas age. He seems to be flirting with you. "Hey, you look beautiful tonight." The waiter says. You just smile as you didn't want to make it awkward. "This isn't your boyfriend right?" He adds.
What do I say?
You just shake your head. "Here's my number" The waiter starts writing on an unused napkin. You take it and say thank you.
Jaden is giving the waiter death stare.
Next this you know you feel something on your thigh hand. Jaden is getting jealous of the waiter. He rubs your thigh up and down. Squeeze. You just pretend nothing is happening.
"I'm going to the restroom" you say
Jaden follows.