House Tour

When we got in the car, the boys told me about magcon and what it is. I never knew I would get adopted by famous people. When we got out of the car, I was so happy and exited and amazed and every other happy emotion. the house was so big and beautiful. It was like a mansion but it really wasnt. I wondered what it would look like at night. I asked Cam and they all heard the question and they all answered "ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!". And then I replied " I can't wait to see it!!!" They gave me a house tour. First we went to the living and it was so amazing. Then we went to the kitchen and lounging area. It was big and in the kitchen there was everything. and in the lounging area there was a huge 80 inch flat screen tv and really cute pillows on the couch that I think mahogany put there. Then we saw the bathroom witch was a regular big bathroom. Then they took me to my room and surprisingly it was the exact same way as I always wanted it to be my whole life. My room had the exact colors and theme I wanted to have. It was amazing. When I walked into my room, I screamed and said " I don't like it" Nash said "if you don't like we can help you redesign it. and I replied " I LOVE IT!!!!!!" I had a balcony in my room and a huge tv that was on the wall. I also had an electric fireplace. it wasn't real fire it was a video of fire but it actually gave off heat. I saw that there was a corner to turn at and I saw 2 doors. one lead to my huge and I mean huge walk in closet. There were so many clothes and a bunch of shoes in there. they were all my size. I asked mahogany " how come theses are all my size clothes and shoes?" Mahogany said " thank god they are your size. we all agreed to get everything my size so I went shopping a couple of days ago and got everything my size for you." So I have the same size clothes and shoe size as mahogany. the other door lead to a huge bathroom. it was HUGE. I saw that there was another closet in there and mahogany told me that it was my changing room. where I change my clothes if I wanted to or to get dressed after a shower. After that, we all sat on the couch in the living room and got to know each other. I told them how I lost my parents and blah blah blah you know the story. And my birthday and everything. My birthday is August 5. Today is April so my birthday isn't for a while. Cam kept starring at me while the others listened as they were adding me on social media. I took out my phone and added them too. It was creepy and cute at the same time. The way Cam stared at me. I don't know why he kept doing that. later on that day he was still starring at me but trying to act casual every time I looked at him or faced anywhere near him. It was late and I was feeling tired so I decided to go to bed. " I'm going to bed. Night guys!" "Goodnight" said all of them one by one. So I changed into my pj's and went to bed.