School

When I woke up the next morning, mahogany came in my room. "hey!" I said. "hey what are you doing right now?" She said. "I'm just getting up to get get ready how about you?" "Nothing much" she said, "I just wanted to tell you something, but I'll tell you when your ready." "Wait just tell me right now." "okay so your going to have to go to school but don't worry Nash, Cam, Matt, and Taylor are in the same school. You and Cam are both freshman right now. So don't be surprised if you have some of the same classes with Cam." I was kind of surprised that I already have to go to school. I thought that I would start school in like a month. you know, like when you move far away from your school and have to move to a new house and everything, usually you start school like maybe a month or less later. this is different. "oh" I said with a kind surprised face. " I thought I started school like a couple weeks later" I said "I know this is different but you have to start school right now." she said "oh okay" I said. so after that I got up, and took a shower and got dressed and put on my makeup and went into the kitchen. they were all sitting on the table and having breakfast. "Hey" I said. I sat on the table and my breakfast was already there. " what's up Mackenzie" " Nothing much just thinking about school" I said " yeah I know it's weird but you have to start now because the school year starts now." Cam said in a really shy voice. I actually really like Cam but I don't even know him because he never talks to me. when I walk past him he's always looking away. I wanna talk to him and get to know him better. To be honest I know everything about everyone here except for Cam. "They give your schedules in the mail and we got them yesterday." Mahogany said. "We have 4 classes together" Cam said in a really cute and shy voice. "Oh, that's great!" I said.  After I finished my breakfast, I went on the balcony. The wind blew through my hair and heard footsteps. It was Cam. He stood next to me and stared in the same direction I was staring in before he came. I looked at him. He turned and stared at me. All this staring went on for a really long minute. Then he opened his mouth and started saying words. "Do you always do this?" he said. "Do what?" "Stare out the balcony" "Yeah" I said. "What do you do all the time?" I continued. "Stare out the window in my room." We already had something in common. The  wind blew through his hair while he stared at me and the trees. " Can I ask you something?" He said "Yeah of course."  "Do you...