Getting Adopted

This orphanage place is a little different than others. Every Saturday they take all the girls to the mall and wherever they want which is always fun. and they take all of the boys to bowling or lazer tags and wherever they want. You can chose if you want to go or not and if you don't want to go with the other girls on Saturday then you can walk around the building with a friend or hang out with you friend inside your room and basically do whatever you want. Every orphan gets 20 allowance every week. So sometimes I go to the mall and buy clothes and shoes. but since I only get 20 dollars I would go every 3 weeks to the mall. It was Tuesday and I was wearing a floral crop top and a black skater skirt with my hair down and a beanie. That same day these guys came in to adopt a girl. They made all of the girls line up and they would just have to point to one girl and they would help her pack and take her home. I was standing next to my best friend and we both said to each other "if I get picked, I'll never forget you." And then we hugged and faced the guys. All of the guys pointed to me. so I hugged my best friend and she hugged back. The guys came up to me and said that I looked cool so they picked me. they said that they would love to get to know me better. I already liked them. while they helped me pack my stuff from my room, they told me about themselves. They told me that they're famous youtubers called magcon. I got to know them better and I loved them and I was really happy to say that they're my new family. We got in the car and headed to where my new home was. after I hugged all of my friends of course. it was cool to be with a family that was my age. so after I hugged my friends we got in the car and headed home.