Tell Me Already

"Do you..." "Hey guys" Nash said and interrupted Cam. "Hey Nash" I said. "What you guys doing" "just hanging out how about you?" "I was wondering if you guys wanted to come bowling with the rest of us" "Sure" I said "How about you cam, wanna come bowling" Nash asked. "Yeah I'll come bowling." I'm still wondering what Cam wanted to say to me. It's not gonna get out of my head ya know. I'm gonna over think too much. I'll ask him what he wanted to say to me at the bowling rink. I don't know though. There's gonna be a lot of people there. Ugh. I'll just wait until he tells me. Were here at the bowling place and Cam keeps staring at me. The car ride here was really awkward cuz I had to sit next to cam and he tried holding my hand. I think he likes me. I like him too. "This place is huge" I said. "I know right" Mohagony said. We started bowling and the first game carter won. he kind of got excited. Like a lot. Cam's walking toward me. "Hey" he says. "Can we talk outside?" "Sure" I said. We went outside of the bowling place and then Cam didn't even say anything and kissed me for a long minute. we pulled apart from the kiss. "Will you go out with me" Cam asked. "Yes" I said. We hugged. I jumped on him and hugged him and he lifted me and spinned me around, kissed me again and we smiled at each other. It was amazing. We held hands while walking back inside and told all our friends. We decided we wanted people to know. Everybody just replied with "oml that's so cute otp!" We played another game and Cam won that time. Then we played another game and I won. Later after bowling we went back home and they all decided to watch a movie. It was a movie that I've already watched and I didn't really feel like watching it again. So I kissed Cam and said good night to everybody.  I Changed into my pj's and I couldn't sleep because I couldn't handle the fact that me and cam are dating. I was so happy. But then, of my excitement, I fell asleep. The next morning I woke up to a knock on the door. I got the courage to get up and I opened it. It was Cam. I was happy already. "Come in" I said. He came in and hugged me and said good morning. It was Saturday and he said that everyone else already ate breakfast except for him. So he offered to take me out for breakfast. I obviously said yes and he got ready and I got ready. We got into the car and started driving. He held my hand a couple times. He parked at the parking lot of a pancake house. "oh my god" I said. "What, what's wrong" he asked. In excitement I said  "this is where me and my best friend from the orphanage went to all the time for breakfast! I love this place!" Cam smiled and slowly laughed. We got out of the car, held hands and walked in. We ordered our food and sat down. We talked. A lot. I got to know him so much more better. I know so much about him and now that I do, I'm really happy.