The Other Tributes

Okay sooo before I start I have a couple things to say...
1. I have got no idea what to write so i'm sorry if its crappy.
2. I need some weird names for the stylist and prep team so comment ur ideas!
3. I'm sorry this whole book is crappy!

Tayomixxx16

I walk back in to the sitting room and am immedietly greeted in a great manner of pleasant ways...not.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Finnick yells at me

"Whats it to you," I reply snappily

"Whats it to me! Huh, well girly in case you hadnt realised it is MY job to keep you alive! And you wandering off does not help at all!"

"Well in case you hadn't realised mister know-it-all your Mason's mentor and NOT mine. So if you don't mind I will do what I want!" I reply sassily.

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SH-"

"Finnick, it's okay. Just give her a little space okay," Annie says quietly.

Finnick looks at Annie, then at me and then at Annie again. Without another word he stalks out of the room with Croatia and Mason trailing behind.

"I recorded the rest of the reapings for you,"

"Thank you," I say "For everything," Annie just smiles and says

"You should have just enough time to watch before we arrive," and leaves the room.

I play the recordings and I watch skipping districts 1-4. 5 comes up as I see a girl about my age come up and I'm inatantly mesmerised. Her sleek black hair has strips of blonde in it and her features fit perfectly on her face. She is slim but looks strong and I'm sure that if she smiled she could be even prettier. I wish I could look like her. I miss the boys name and pretty much everything else until it reaches district 12 where a girl called Iris is called and I am confused until Mae bounds up volunteering and I realise that Iris is Mae's sister. Josh is called and the television switches off.

I think for a second before realising that we are arriving in the capitol soon and I look a mess. My already ugly face looks worse, my eyes are bloodshot abd my hair looks like a rats nest. I brush it out and but it in a high ponytail tying it with a sky-blue ribbon I find in a draw. I pick out a sky blue dress that is strapless and reaches my ankles. I put some make up on to hide my bloodshot eyes and a tiny tint of blue eyeshadow and pull on a white lace cardigan and matching white lace pumps, the final result is okay but I can't help wonder how much better it would look on Sofie fron district 2, or Kayleigh from district 5, or Mae from district 12.

I go back to the sitting room and find everyone there waiting for me.

"You look pretty," Mason says and when I would normaly blush I just roll my eyes. Mason is a player, he flirts with all the girls in our district and they love it as he is really handsome, he just seems to flirt with me more than anyone else.

"Yes, good, the capitol will love it. Now you need sponsers so be nice to the people in the capitol and they might help save your life!" Finnick says and the train stops and the door opens revealing me to the whole capitol...

I know it was terrible. I'm sawy okay! Zahra needs a break and so do I!

Tayomixxx16