Episode 6

SETH'S POINT OF VIEW.

"Come down to the ring with me to confront that jerk Cena with me"
"I don't know Seth, I don't wanna risk your career again. You know I love you" I kissed her forehead.

"I told you that I was gonna protect you from everyone even The Authority" I gave her a kiss.

John Cena successfully defended his championship at SS. Nikki Bella joined the authority after turning on her sister Brie Bella. The following RAW. Nikki with the help of Seth Rollins explains why she bought in, only for her boyfriend John Cena to come out and find a shocking discovery.. ;

Seth Rollins: "You people are disgusting. This beautiful woman beside me, she like myself woke up and realize that she was much better than the people who held her down. You people have the audacity, the nerve to bash her? Well whether you people like it or not, Nikki Bella bought in. She didn't sell out"

John Cena: "Rollins, why don't you do me and the whole WWE universe a favor and shut the hell up. This isn't about you, this is about Nicole."

Nikki Bella: "John what do you want me to say?"

John Cena: "Nicole you know exactly what to say. I think you owe me, your sister and the WWE Universe an explanation. Nicole what happened to you? What happened to the woman i fell in love with?"

Nikki Bella: "Woman you fell in love with? Please, and since you want to bring out government names, Johnathan you never loved me. And actually, this is about Seth Rollins. Not only is he better in the ring than you John, but what you did behind closed doors with me, he does even better! Unlike you, Seth isn't filled with empty promises. He's a man of his word and treats me right. Trust me, he treats me oh so right. Not only did I drop the dead weight of my sister Brie, but I also dropped you!"

Nikki Bella slaps John Cena as Seth cheers her on.

Seth Rollins: "That's MY girl!"