The waking of BÄD WØŁF

Rose's POV

My body was strapped down to the table, it hurt. The metal was stuck through the bone of my wrist, and ankles. The worst part was there were no antibiotics, none at all. The so called lab assistant didn't bother to clear the blood that dripped off the table and onto the marble floor.

My mouth was shut by a metal clamp,blocking out my screams for help. Even if I did cry out no one would come. The human doctor was slaughtered right in front of me. Meanwhile my family believes I'm dead.

The only person I could think of who could help me and protect me was Jack. Captain Jack Harkness , he is my best friend , he was exactly the same as the other Jack. But instead this Jack belonged here and not in other world that has the Doctor.

I missed the real Doctor. My Doctor , my own personal deity. I knew he didn't like to accept the fact that he was a god, but he was, and he was mine.

A large machine was wheeled into the room . It had a long arm like blade that had blue static energy bouncing off of it. The scientists pulled on his gloves with a loud snap and proceeded to pick the appendage up.

The man suddenly laughed wickedly and impaled my lower side causing my body to violently jerk up. My screams went unheard as I cried as this blue electricity coursed my veins. They were actually doing it. The were rewriting my DNA.

The pain was no where close to done , as it easily vanquished my body. The pain and exhaustion were more than horrendous on my weak pale body.

The scientist and assistant left leaving the object in my body as I kept twitching and the world was now a black abyss.