The Master plan

The Master's POV

The TimeAngel imbedded herself into both my mind and my heart's. Something had made her less vulnerable to my nightmares.

I knew how badly I now wanted this Rose. She was gorgeous, she was fit for her role as a goddess.

I would be her Master. I needed her by my side. She was also a powerful weapon, she was the one used to destroy Gallifrey.

I doubt the Doctor realized it was her he used in his actions.

How badly I could hurt the Doctor, with her at my side brought so much pleasure to my hearts. Rose, her name fit her all to well.

Something that was so beautiful and appeared so fragile, but had the sharpest of thorns. She would be mine. I'm The Master and she shall obey me, and me only.

How devastated the Doctor will be, when I pick his Rose from his garden. I chuckled at the mere thought. BÄD WØŁF and her Master. We would be absolutely unstoppable.

The TARDIS would be ours as we concurred the universe, and the Doctor would be tortured and locked away as I would torture him for millenniums to come.

His hearts would break and crumble with defeat.

I could only imagine how much pleasure she could bring me in this lonely world. I wanted to dominate her mind and her thoughts. She should think of me and me only. Her Master.

I could hear the drums beating loudly, she had done this.

She was the Time Vortex, the drums meant it was up to me to take charge and make the Time Vortex be mine after what it has done to me.

Having something so powerful and majestic at my side, and belonging to me would make me invincible. The Goddess would love me and cower at my command over her.

The Doctor would be driven to more madness than he can take. His grieve would push him further into insanity.

Helpless, his promise of not being crude nor coward would be broken as he would tremble at our greatness.

How will I pick this Rose? I can make armies, millions of servants as I rule the world. I would take his flower by force.

She won't coöperate, but what if I make her believe this is the right thing. If I take her memories I can manipulate her into going along and following my path of chaos.

That will hurt the Doctor even more, the love of his life not knowing who he is. As she believed she loved me unconditionally.

My hearts were now beaming with pride. Lets hope the Doctor will vote for Saxon.

My campaign will bring my troops in, and when he comes to save the day. I will pick his flower before he can protest.

I'm a genius, better yet a Master mind. The whole universe will crumble at my grasp as my lover and pawn BÄD WØŁF will fight vigorously for me.

What a glorious thought. The world will obey me, the cosmos will obey me, all will obey me. The world, the stars at my calling. Time, all of time to my advantage.

Workers to build my empire! I began to chuckle with maniacal laughter.

"Rose, my love the Master is on his way to retrieve his wolf." I smirked. "Doctor, I'm so happy it will get to end this way."

I smoothed out my tie, and pulled out my Laser screwdriver. All of Time and Space to my advantage and a lovely Rose to accompany me along the way.