Staying strong

Doctors POV

I lifted my head from her soaking pillow. My tears had almost drenched her pillow. I must have fallen asleep since the TARDIS was in sleep mode.

The TARDIS seemed upset. Most likely since Rose was her favorite and I was bringing back memories.

"You alright girl?" I asked whole heartedly. Even though I actually had two hearts. That's probably better than to have two hearts filled with concern then one. In reality it was horrible.

The TARDIS just hummed sadly. "I'm sorry girl," I choke.

"TARDIS I want to see her. I will stop at nothing to make sure she stays with me forever." I say aloud.

I walked to the console room and noticed the screen was on.

"What?" I pondered. On the screen was my Rose. She was asleep and looked very distressed. Jack appeared looking worried and afraid.

"Oh Rose. what did they do to you?"

Jack mumbled.

What did he mean by what did they do to her? Who had hurt my Rose? Why did anyone hurt her? A million questions roamed through my mind.

The TARDIS suddenly pulled up a chart.

Specimen: Rose Tyler / BÄD WØŁF

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Origin: Gallifrey

Species: TimeLord-Lady 80% / Angel 20%

My hearts nearly jumped out of my chest. My pink and yellow human was no longer human but an Angel of Time of all things. All I wanted now was to keep her in my arms. So many people will try to hurt her.

All these thoughts of people hurting my dear Rose killed me little by little. No, I will get my Lover back and I will not lose her again.

My hands roamed the console. I was typing in many coordinates. I was determined. Not one thing in the world will get in my way of holding my TimeLady or TimeAngel in my arms for the rest of eternity.

The TARDIS landed with a loud and harsh crash sending me flying into the console. I hit my head very hard and the the TARDIS now appeared to be blurring into a black abyss.