Searing thoughts

Doctor's POV

Another day of hell went by. Suddenly the secret door opened and Captain Jack Harkness fell in.

"Doctor!" Jack shouted.

"You let them get to Rose." I stated.

"He had us overpowered, he shot me before I could protest." Jack murmured.

"Why didn't you wake up faster." I retorted. Tears fell from my eyes, as I fell to my knees. My love taken away from me.

"It's my fault, Why couldn't I protect us all." I screamed.

"It's not your fault Doctor, we will get Rose back." Jack insisted.

"Damn right we are." I bellowed standing up "Next time that door opens, we get out get Rose and run."

"What about the guards?" He questioned.

"I don't like guns, but I know you do." I mentioned.

"Your allowing me to shoot if necessary!" Jack gasped.

I nodded. "If necessary." I warned.

"Lets do it." Jack smirked.

"Since were alone wanna do something?" Jack purred suggestively.

I shook my head no, and began to pace the room.

Jack stared at me, as he began to tap at the glass.

The Master began to walk towards the glass, and waved all to happily.

"Hey friends! Well I'm on the way to the beach, I really can't wait to see Rose in one of those bikinis." He smirked.

"You, you monster! How dare you erase her memories, so she could love you!" I shouted.

"He what?" Jack gaped.

Jack and Rose are best friends, It's obvious he cares a lot, not as much as I do.

"Doctor, here's something that will make you tick. I kissed her, a lot. Her body is very delicate, I can see why you fell for her." He mused.

"What did you do to her!" I yelled "Don't you dare lay another hand on her! She's mine."

"Not anymore, she's mine and I intent to do much more than kissing her later. Sorry Doctor I really must get going, can't keep my flower waiting." He taunted.

"You lay a hand on her in that swimsuit, you're going to pay." I threatened.

"She loves me now, and do you really think I'm not going to pleasure my lover." The Master teased.

"Master!" A female voice called, I knew it was Rose.

"Coming dearest" The Master smirked , and retreated out of the room before Rose could come downstairs.

"Rose!" Jack and I yelled, hoping she would hear us. I knew if Rose saw this, she would beg the Master to stop, even if she didn't remember us.

"Jack, I need her. I'm nothing without her." I whimpered into my hands.

Jack patted my back in reassurance. "We will get her back, we can beat the Master. And save Rose."

"I just hope I can save her, before it's to late. It already is a little too late, she doesn't even remember me. What if I can't get her memory back, and she decides to stay with the Master and she helps lock us up here until we die." I stammered.

"Doctor, we will get her back and she probably doesn't really love him. Your guys' love is strong and I think she knows somethings wrong." Jack insisted.

We sat in silence, staring at the clock. Rose, my lovely Rose I wonder if you somehow remember me. Our love still is there somewhere. Even if you may not love me back at the moment. But I won't ever stop loving you.

What if he is treating her badly, what if he's forcing her closer to him. Knowing the Master, he won't take no for an answer. Also if she disobeys him, he will make her obey him.

Oh Rose, please be careful.