Chapter 13

Blossom's POV

I slipped my hair into a ponytail. I sighed and grabbed my jacket and my bag. I walked downstairs and saw my mom cooking food.

Brick's been in his coma for about a month. The doctors are about to call a quits. They don't think he'll wake up anytime soon. So it's up to Brick's dad when to take him off life support, and he chosen today for him to be off of life support.

"Blossom, do you want us to drive you to the hospital?" Mom asked as I nodded.

"Please." I said as she nodded and kissed my forehead.

"Of course sweetie." She said and walked to her room. I sighed and held the locket Brick made me.

"Why today." I whispered. I looked up at the roof with tears in my eyes.

"Ssh, darling. Everything will be alright." Mom said as we walked out of the door. I sighed and sat in the passenger. I bit my lip and closed my eyes.

Brick might be gone forever. I could have stop him. I could have saved him. I could have been there for him. No, I wasn't. I didn't see the hurt he was going through. I only noticed the fake smile, and laughs. I only the mask, I didn't look down at the damage. If only I did notice. I could have helped, I could have been his shoulder.

He was acting fine. He was hiding, and he never knew what he was doing was wrong.

"Blossom, we're here." Mom said as I opened my eyes.

"I'll be right back." I said as I walked out of the car. I walked up to the hospital, and traveled down the familiar hallways. I stopped in front of the familiar room. I opened the door, and saw Brick hooked up to the wires, and his chest was moving up slowly. I held back the tears and walked over to him. I laced my hand in his slightly less boney arm.

The doctors said he gained some pounds. He still underweight, but he's doing a little better. His ribs wasn't showing as it did before. His scars turned to white lines, and his bags went away. His dyed black hair faded and changed to his orange hair.

"Brick, I'm sorry." I said as tears slid down my face a little bit. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed someone. Why couldn't you have told anyone?" I asked as I pressed my lips to his knuckles.

"Afraid." I heard Brick faint whispered. I jumped and saw his hand twitching. I gasped and a smiled spread across my face.

"Brick!" I exclaimed as I hugged him. He chuckled and gasped a little.

"You're okay?" I asked as I moved a piece of my bangs.

"Could be better." He said as he closed his eyes.

"Brick?" I asked as he hummed.

"Are you okay?" I asked him as he sighed and opened his pale red eyes.

"Fine." He said as his eyes broke a little.

"Please don't lie anymore."

"You never cared before." Brick said as my heart broke.

"I did. Ever since I first saw you." I said as he looked at me.

"Why are you saying that?" Brick asked.

"Cause I need to tell you the truth." I said as he shooked his head.

"Your lying. I know it."

"No, I'm not Brick."

"Yes you are!"

"Why do you think everyone hates you?" I asked him as he wrapped his arms around me and shook his head.

"Go away." Brick said as my jaw dropped a little.

"What?" I asked as he turned his ice cold fiery red eyes at me.

"Go away! I don't need to hear your lies!" Brick yelled as I straighten and walked over to the door.

"You don't have to push people away who cares for you. Cause they'll leave you, after a while." I said and slammed the door on him.

I know I shouldn't leave him. But it'll kill me to be treated like that.

Heyyo Guys!!!

Sorry for it being short!!! For the wait!! I promise next one will bes longer!! So what we thinks??? And I have update dates so any book you want to know about updating of mine, just message or comment mee!!! Okayys!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!