4.6

A man, named Owen Shaw, walks into Wendy's hospital room before he finds himself recognizing her as Agent Wendy Hobbs, who has been after him for a while now. Wendy feels someone in the room, so she acts as if she is waking up.
"Where am I?" Wendy asks as she looks around confused before she sees Owen. "Who are you?"
"You're in a hospital in Mexico," Owen answers confused by her asking who he is.
"Mexico?" Wendy asks confused as she looks around slightly panicked. "A hospital?" Owen looks at her confused before realizing that she may have no memory of what happened or who he is.
"What do you remember?" Owen asks her as he sits beside her with his hand on his gun.
"Nothing," Wendy answers him with a lie, seeing his hand on his gun. "I honestly don't remember anything besides my name which is Wendy Diaz."
"Would you like to come work for me, Wendy?" Owen asks her with a smirk seeing as she doesn't even remember she is a Hobbs.
"I guess that would be my safest option with my lack of memories," Wendy answers him with a shrug. "But what is your name?"
"Even if we do some illegal stuff?" Owen asks, causing Wendy to frown which causes Owen to frown. "And my name is Owen Shaw."
"It wouldn't be any fun if it was legal, would it?" Wendy asks with a smirk, causing Owen to chuckle.
"I think we're going to get along just fine," Owen says with a smirk as he leans back into the hospital chair.

OVER A YEAR LATER

DIPLOMATIC SECURITY SERVICE HEADQUARTERS

Luke is sitting at his desk as he fills out a report for his latest job before his mind wanders to his wife, who has been in deep undercover for over a year now. Monica Fuentes walks into the office before dropping a file on his desk.
"You need to look at that," Monica tells him before he slightly opens the file, uninterested unless it involved his wife or the Toretto family. "Berlin, 3:00a.m. this morning. A team of drivers hijacked a military convoy."
"Toretto?" Luke asks slightly hopeful at the chance of catching him.
"Nope," Monica answers him with a slight smirk.
"I ain't interested," Luke tells her as he shakes his head, not asking about his wife since they had blocked him from all information on the case.
"Yes, you are because I wasn't supposed to bring you this. So, keep looking," Monica orders him before he opens the file back up. He flips through it until he comes across a picture of Letty Ortiz and Wendy, his wife. "Do you believe in ghosts?"

MOSCOW

Luke pulls up to where several cop cars are gathered.
"Special Agent Hobbs?" A woman says as she walks over to him.
"Riley Hicks," Luke says as he takes some files from Riley. "I read your file." Luke turns to face her after scanning through the files. "Riley Hicks. Top of your class at FLETC. Cairo, Tunis. Youngest RSO ever in Afghanistan. Hell, if you're half as good as you are on paper, we're going to get along just fine." Luke starts walking while looking around at the damage. "A Russian military caravan attacked, satellite component stolen. Cars just came out of nowhere. Six hospitalized, a dozen vehicles destroyed. All that in under 90 seconds, in and out."
"This is world-class," Riley says with an impressed nod.
"Job this good, there's only one crew in the world who could get this done," Luke says as he wanders how much of it his wife had been a part of. They see a crane pulling a cop car out of the side of a building at least two stories high.
"How in the hell did that get up there?" Riley asks as she looks at the car shocked before her phone goes off. "They caught one."
"Where?" Luke asks her with a raised eyebrow.

INTERPOL HEADQUARTERS

"I got you five minutes with this guy," Riley tells Luke as they towards the interrogation room.
"I only need two," Luke says before he walks into the interrogation room. "I want your boss. Where's Shaw?"
"I ain't telling you shit," The man, Oakes, says as he stands chest to chest with Luke.
"I was hoping you would say that," Luke tells Oakes before he grabs Oakes, slinging him into the wall. Oakes goes to hit Hobbs but is blocked.
"Is that legal?" The officer behind the mirror with Riley asks.
"No," Riley answers him with a smirk. Luke slams Oakes down on the table, breaking it. "But are you going to go in there to tell him that?" Luke picks Oakes up, slamming him against the ceiling before dropping him.
"I've got rights, you asshole!" Oakes yells as he glares up at Luke.
"Not today," Luke tells him with a smirk as he picks Oakes up again before throwing him against the glass between the rooms, causing it to crack. Luke leaves the room less than two minutes later before Riley meets him in the hallway.
"Well, is he talking?" Riley asks with a raised eyebrow.
"Not anymore," Luke answers her with a slight smirk.
"That room is bugged Hobbs," Riley tells him as she crosses her arms across her chest. "So, any information you just beat out of him, Interpol has now."
"Great. Now they can take the morning off. Shaw's in London," Luke explains with a shrug.
"Let's go pick him up," Riley says, causing Luke to roll his eyes.
"Woman, you just don't pick up Owen Shaw like he's groceries," Luke says as he shakes his head. "If you want to catch wolves, you need wolves. Lets go hunting."