IMPORTANT

What the actual flying fuck?

This is not directed towards any of my respectful readers.

I swear people are getting more disrespectful as the days go on.

Why the fuck are people commenting hate? Not just that, but not being respectful towards the author?

Be respectful, be patient, be polite.

Its easy as fuck.

Like, if you don't like my book, don't waste my motherfuckin' time and comment that shit.

This is not just happening to me, its happening to other authors.

Like, JustinsAvenger. Her message board is literally filled when mostly rude ass fuckin' people rushing her to update for months. People are starting to get rude as fuck, telling her she's being selfish, annoying and shit. Hop the fuck off. She might be going through shit.

Also, ObelieberO. She was considering quitting Wattpad because rude ass fuckin' people making her feel less than and complaints that she gets and shit. She's going through a rough time also. Open your motherfuckin' eyes. Her books slay and she should take her time.

But, in my case....

It makes you seem so ungrateful. When I was writing that book, I was also wondering when the last fuckin' breathe was because I was so tempted to attempt suicide again.

And I'm still going through shit.

I'm surprised I'm even still writing.

It's okay to have your own opinion. Just don't comment that shit.

It ruins mine and others day.

Shit....

Excuse my language. That's just serious as fuck to me.

Anyway, yeah.

I actually need you guys. This is the last book of the series. It's gotta be special.

So, what better way to make it special than to dedicate chaps to you guys?

At the end of each chapter, I will write a heartwarming message to a reader of mine in addition to dedicating the chap to you. Want one?

* Comment your name and comment something to me ❤

Alright. Peace out homies.

~ Malikah