𝟎𝟓

✿✿✿

✿✿✿

"Alright! I'm coming!" Nari's shrill yell echoed through her apartment, the banging on the door persisting regardless of her attempts at stopping it.

Furiously, she stomped towards the door, her fluffy socks slipping against the hardwood floor. She was utterly exhausted, having spent a majority of the night worrying and panicking; losing sleep over the fact that vampires existed and that one apparently was advocating for the role of her best friend, as Alice had said in her morning text. Well, more accurately what she said was:

Alice🔮🧚: Morning bestie! Hope you're doing better. If you're not, you'll definitely feel better later😈

While it was cute, it left Nari anxious. Was this what Alice had seen? Or was her dramatic new friend just trying to shorten her lifespan by causing her so much stress? She didn't know, what she did know was that she no longer felt blasé about it like she did yesterday, now her emotions had caught up with her and she was freaking out. It didn't matter how much weed she smoked, sleep had not been her companion that night.

In an absolutely foul mood, she violently unlocked the door and flung it open, all exhaustion leaving her like cold water had been dropped over her when her eyes fell on the person who'd been trying to hammer her door down.

"Dean..."

She didn't hide how unimpressed and disappointed she was to see him, trying not to squirm when his eyes raked disgustingly over her bare legs. Never again would she wear shorts and a vest to bed if there was a chance he'd be on the other side of the door.

Her face screwed up in disgust and she held her breath, stomach twisting when the horrific smell of alcohol rolled off of him. "Wow, uh–are you...drunk, Dean? It's 7:30 in the morning."

Tripping over his own feet, he leant his arm on the doorway so he was towering over her, his glassy eyes staring intensely into hers. "I might have h-had a few drinks."

Growing uncomfortable with the whole situation she gave him a strained smile and opted to get this over with as quick as possible. "Uh-huh, was there something you needed?"

Those unsettling eyes floated around for a moment, looking into her apartment behind her before they met hers, the odd glint of something malignant in them making her want to slam the door shut in his irritating face and bolt it closed. "You know...you...you were really m-mean yesterday." He said, hiccuping and pouting like a child.

'Ah shit.'

Leering down at her he bent so their faces were close, ignoring the way she cringed back. "I was thinking you could make it up to me."

"Yeah, well...I'm thinking no." With that she moved to close the door, but as she pushed against it she found it blocked by something. Breath trembling with anxiety, she slowly looked down and found his foot was what was causing resistance.