Chapter 30

Kylie'sPOV:

I woke up with a lot of pain on my lower body. I decided to take a hot shower to relax me. Today was the last day I see Sam in two months. I was silently crying when the door opened making me jump a little. I heard ruffling and then the shower glass door open revealing Sam.

"Hi Baba" I said trying to sound happy.

"Hi baby girl. Are you sore?"

"Yea it hurts like a mother fucker" I told him laughing

"Well you know them call me big gun for a reason right" he said smirking

"Sam im gonna miss you so much" I said hugging him

"Me to baby"

~

We finished taking a shower and we eat breakfast.

"Babe what time is it" Sam asked

"Its 9:30"

"We still got plenty of time" he said wrapping his hands around my waist from behind.

"Yea we do, what do you want to do?" I asked

"Well..." he said kissing my neck "we can do many things, you know. For example I can eat you out"

"Or you can give me a back massage" I said putting my cutes smile ever.

"Fiiine..."

"Yay"

I went to the bedroom and laid on my stomach.

"Take your bra and shirt off"

"Why?" I said

"So I can rub lotion on your back"

"Oh, okay"

I took my shirt off and then my bra.

"Bam babe I'm gonna miss you so much" he said turning me around on the bed.

"Me to Baba" I said closing my eyes.

He started to rub my back with the lotion putting pressure at the same time. He lowered his hands to track my lower back making me moan in pleasure.

~

Now that Sam was finished with my back massage. We needed to go the the airport.

We put Sam's luggage on my Range Rover. We drove to the airport in silence.

"Ky are you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine" I said

"At what time is your flight?" I asked parking the car.

"In 20 min." He said making me nod.

~

"Flight to Boston in now boring"

"That's me baby. I'll call you when I land okay"

"Okay" I said trying not to cry. He looked at me in the eye leaning in to kiss me. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. We pulled away.

I huffed letting the tears roll downs my face. He moved the hair out of my face kissing me hard like it would be the last time in forever.

Which is true, we won't see each other in a really long time.

"I need to go now" he said kissing my forehead. "I'll miss you" he said turning around going through security.

His body got smaller on every step he took away from me, leaving me in a crying mess.

I was on my way to the car when I see someone very very familiar.

My eyes widen as I see how it is.

Thanks guys for reading. Hope you like it. And please vote for more updates.