Chapter 41

Kylie's POV:

"Okay Calum take your shirt off"

"Why?"

"Because our fever can get worse and I don't want you to die"

"Fine" he said taking his shirt off. Can I just say DAMMM

"I-I'll go get the thermometer"

"Wile your at it, try to not stare that much"

"U-um what?"

"I see you staring princess" he said coming closer to me. "You can also touch you know" he said grabbing hand and placing it on his abbs.

"Calum no" I said running away

"You know you wanna" he said chasing after me

"NoNONO" I said running around with him chasing after me.

"Ahhh" I screamed when I fell slipping Calum's shirt. Calum and I started dying of laughter.

He got on top of me and started ticking me.

"Calum please stop"

"No" he said. I was squirming on his touch making my sweater rise up to my chest.

"Calum please stop. I'll do anything" he suddenly stopped.

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Can I kiss your body" my eyes popped out. WHAT.

"C-Calum I have a boyfriend"

"I know and it's not like I'm going to give you hickeys. They are just going to be butterflies kisses."

"Calum I don't think i-" I said but was cut off by him giving me a little kiss on the neck.

"Just close your eyes and think about Sam" he said as I did what he told me to do.

He gave me light kisses on my neck trailing down my collarbone and then up again behind me ear making me moan. Fuck that was my sweet spot.

He went down a bit more kissing my ribs. His hand was on my waist and the other one was supporting his weight.

Her went further down kissing my stomach making me gasp a little.

I opened my eyes and find myself in the bathtub. I look down and Calum's not kissing me.

Did I just fantasizes about Calum.

"Kylie?"

I got out the tub and peeked my head out to see who it was...

Calum.

THANX SO MUCH FOR READING HOPE YOU LIKE IT PLEASE VOTE LOVE YOU LOTS BYE.