Chapter 10

Kylie's POV:

I looked through the pee hole and couldn't believe who it was...

Hunter

My breath hitch at his sight. He looked pissed. I went back to my room quietly and dialed Nash's number.

"Hey Ky what's up"

"Nash please come to my house as fast as you can" I whispered

"Why are you whispering"

"Hunter... he's hear in my door step. Please come he looked pissed"

"I'm on my way"

"KYLIE I KNOW YOUR IN THERE" Hunter yelled

"Just a minute" I said

I went to the door and opened it slowly.

Hunter pushed through my door pushing me with him.

"Why did you call the police BITCH!"

"I-U where" I was cut from my sentence from a sting on my cheek. He slapped me. Instant tears drooped down my face.

"Ha bitch I didn't hear. What'd you say" he said slapping me again and again until I fell to the grown hitting my head on the floor.

My vision started to get foggy. Put I was able to see still. Hunter hovered over my body kissing my neck pulling my shirt upwards. I was so weak I couldn't move.

"Leave her alone Hunter" I felt the weight over my body lift. I moved my head and saw Nash punching Hunter leaving him unconsient. He came over to me and help me in his arm. He called th police and told them to come and bring an ambulance for me.

~

I woke up in a hospital bed with Nash by my side with his head in his hands. I moves my hands up to his extremely long hair pulling it softly.

He looked up at me. He stood up and gave me a long hug. Kids in my cheek hear and there.

"Ky I was so worried"

"Sorry"

"Doctors say you can leave tomorrow morning. Also you have a bruise on your head and shoulders due to your drop"

I gust nod. My stomach growled. My eyes widen in shyness.

"You hungry"

"Yea"

"What are you craving"

"Wendy's strawberry Fields salad"

"Ok I'll go get it for you"

"Thanks"

A few minutes later Nash came back with Wendy's in his hands. He placed my salad on my lap and I eat away moaning as the flavor filled my mouth. Nash was eating his food looking at me eat.

"What" I asked him with my mouth full.

"I never seen a girl eat like you do"

"Well in glad on being the first girl you eat like a pig" I giggled

He kept looking and me and my salad. I got some salad on my fork and brought it up to his mouth. He pulled away giving me a confused look.

"I know you want some" I said as he opened his mouth eating the salad.

"It's so good" he said. I nod.

We finish eating and I was falling a sleep speaking to Nash.

"Babe your falling a sleep. Lay down" Babe? I felt butterfly in my stomach.

"Only if you lay next to me" he nods. We wrap our hands around each other going into a deep sleep.