Alpha Elijah x Kol x Klaus x omega oc (Aurora) part 1

This one shot is an AU where everyone is werewolves, Klaus being a hybrid still, but the others are not vampires. They're like the first werewolves. 

Note: this would really be the second time I wrote for omegaverse, so I'm sorry if it's not the best omegaverse one shot…, I'm working on omegaverse and trying to get better with it….  
Please understand that there will be more parts for this one. 

Part one out of (?) 

Request by xcloudyfluff 

Alpha Elijah x Kol x Klaus x omega oc (Aurora) part 1 

Name: Aurora Sarah Gilbert 
Age: 18 years
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Green
Weight: 119.25 pounds
Height: 5’3ft. 

She's mute since birth 

Part one

Third person pov. 

Aurora Gilbert didn’t expect to find an alpha that would want her back. She really thought that she was always going to be outshined by Elena Gilbert; her older sister, or her older sister's friends. 

Aurora learned years ago that almost everyone would push her to the side and abruptly leave her when Elena came into view; even if they were talking/signing or hanging out with her or even when Aurora needed them the most, they would instantly drop her when her older sister came into the same room as her or needed help. Sadly to be honest they don't care that they do that to Aurora, they basically forget the younger Gilbert is right there when Elena shows up. 

They; as Elena Gilbert, Caroline Forbes and Bonnie Bennett are considered the ‘hot’, popular omegas in Mystic Falls. The IT group and all that shit, so of course Aurora was always compared or pushed to the side when they showed up, everyone except a few people she has in her life didn't make her feel like shit or leave her when she needed it. 

She was very happy to have them in her life. 

Aurora never really tried to get an alpha for herself. Yes, she would love to have an alpha, but living through the life of being the shadow of Elena, she thought more as if an alpha pursuits her and really tries to pursue her; then that means they really want her and only her, but she was never looked at other than just another omega. Yes, her scent drove alphas crazy, they just never wanted her, they never wanted to claim her for themselves, they never really wanted anything to do with her. 

Aurora didn't care-she cared a little- she cared fifty percent of the time. 

So when three alphas came back to Mystic Falls and started courting the youngest Gilbert and giving her the attention and love she has been craving for years now; it did and still is taking her off guard with all of their affections, attentions and scenting they are giving her. It really took almost everyone off guard when they saw her and realized who scents were on her. Their relationships were ‘secret’ for a bit, they didn't mean to, but the Mikaelsons just wanted to be at their mansions with their mate then be out with her and be crowded with others.