Chapter 1

There comes a cold breeze from the window sending shivers through my spine. I closed the window and turned on the heater. Now Its third wave of covid and our hospital was flooded with patients. I am a HR manager in night shift and night shifts generally have light work and are boring. I was in my PPE. Its calm outside and all i could hear is ventilators beeping. I locked my room, rested on my bed, put the AirPods on and started playing songs. I gradually fell asleep. At 2.30pm some patient attenders started a squabble at reception. Its HR's duty to cooldown the situation and call the police. Ward boy knocked my door but I didn't wake up. They started destroying the furniture.
Luckily nikitha got there and cooled down the situation. I woke up at 3am to go home, got out of my room and saw the broken furniture in reception. Nikitha was angrily staring at me. I understood something horribly went wrong and I didn't dare to look into her eyes.
In the morning our chairman summoned us to his office. Nikhita didn't speak anything against me. Inspite of all the differences we have she decided to save my ass. Later I apologised and thanked her for saving my job. She accepted and asked for a party. We decided to go to a pub.
We got drunk at the pub and danced for sometime. Later we both went to my house. By the time i woke up in the evening we both are in the bed nude. I woke nikhita up. I thought she would get hysterical but she was quiet happy about the sex. I said her its just a one night stand. I don't remember exactly what happened in bed but i am feeling a bit weird. While bathing i noticed my nipple and aereola got bulbous and tender. Also i was feeling pain in my ass and some blood came out in the faeces. I didn't understand why this happened.