Chapter 8

Today we have a quarterly staff meeting. As usual all of us attended in PPE but i took off the mask as it was suffocating. Chairman took notice of my face. He said to meet him after the meeting.
He asked "do you know the reason why i asked to me?"
"Maybe because I was off mask in the meeting" i replied
He said "no. You look like a barbarian in the beard. You are the only one in the hospital with the such long beard"
I said "i had beard from the day i joined the hospital"
He said "beards reduce efficacy of masks. So get a clean shave and show me your face tomorrow. I won't even accept trimming"
I knew he was jealous of my thick beard. But as he is the boss i have follow his orders.
It was a regular day at hospital. I am sure none could notice my widened hips and breasts because of PPE. 72 hours felt like a long time to me. I went meet nikhita and she didn't want to talk to me.
I asked "why do you get upset over such petty things?"
She "do you think recording a women nude is a petty thing? You are getting to new low each day"
I said "even i was in the video. Why would i record that?"
She didn't say anything and nurse called me. So i left her.
I went home and got a Gillette to shave off. I never shaved and only used trimmer before. I applied the foam and started shaving. My hands were shaking a bit and i cut some part of my moustache. Now i have to do clean shave even for moustache else i will look like hitler. I have never shaved moustache before and i am now looking a lot younger now.
On the next day nikki came to me in the hospital canteen and started smiling looking at my face
She asked "why did you remove your moustache?"
I said "it was a mistake. But i look alot younger now."
She smiled and said "yes, you look younger but also you look like a woman now." I thought she was joking.
After having snacks there we both stood up to leave. I was beside her and she is 2 inches longer than me. I wondered why she was wearing heals under the PPE.
While we were walking in the corridor a wardboy approached us. He turned towards me and said "nikhita mam you got a call from the reception" and he turned towards nikhita and said "maithli sir doctor is calling you in the second floor." we both were shocked and stayed silent till he left. We later laughed off and nikhita said "why don't we try going reverse and see if anyone could identify us."