Chapter 11

As its a ola electric it has great torque and pickup. She was making fast accelerations and there is nothing behind on the scooter to hold. So i put my hands on her shoulders for support. Her shoulders feel quiet strong and are wider than my shoulders. She is manoeuvring aggressively through the traffic and whenever she breaks my breasts starting touching her back. It was a great sensation as my itchy nipples are touching the rough shirt of her. I wantedly kept falling on her for the sensation.
While riding i noticed that i was shorter even while i am sitting behind her. I reached the theatre. In the break i went to the washroom and there i remembered my pant got no zip. The lavatories were full and there's also a queue. My bladder is full and the ac inside is exacerbating the situation. I came out of the washroom to go to the lower floor but the security said that he wouldn't allow me back if i leave the floor. I cant hold any longer and suddenly a women came to me and said "why do you want to go the lower floor sweetie, our washroom is empty" She guided me to female washroom and on the way she asked me "which class are studying in?" I was completely shocked by her question and said "+2". she asked "did you come alone?" I said "i came with my sister" With no other option left i went into the female washroom. There were only two people inside and they thought i am a girl. I lowered my pants and peed sitting as they may doubt by the sound if i pee standing. Nikitha saw me while i was coming out. She was shocked and called me a pervert. I explained the entire situation but she didn't believe. Luckily the women who guided me to the washroom came and asked whether she is my sister. I mumbled "yes" The woman said to nikhitha "your little sister is too shy to go to washroom." I felt completely embarrassed by her calling me a younger sister of my gf. Later i watched the rest of the movie with nikhita and she kept laughing through out the show.
We were walking in the mall after the show and noticed i am around 2 inches shorter than her. I looked at her shoes and her shoe heel and my sandal heels were of the same height. I definitely knew she has grown taller but even i was getting shorter. We took some photos there and i was looking like her sister. Later we went to home. Immediately after reaching home i checked my height and i am 5'5. I lost 3 inches of height which is impossible. My sample results will come tomorrow.