PROLONGUE

Splash!

A beautiful face was covered with droplets of blood. Her hand held a beautiful knife which was now covered with beautiful and elegant red blood! the blood was dripping off the knife as well as her face. She bought the knife to her face and her one side of her face was blocked by blood worn knife.

Someone:Emily!! what the hell is this??!!!
Can't you control yourself for a single day?! It's your birthday and you killed someone!! Man, we gotta do something. (said in an irritated and worried tone and looked towards the lifeless body)

She raised her beautiful eyes and looked at the body then took the knife to her face and slightly touched the edge of her knife with her index finger.

( Like this)

Female voice: WHAT I CAN DO BHAI?? HE WAS TRYING TO KISS ME...AND FLIRT AND SO GAVE HIM A SMOOTH LONG PEACEFUL KISS WITH DEATH
(she said with a psychopathic smile and in a sweet calm voice with a sarcastic laugh)

__________________________________

(Scene changed)

A sound rang which disturbs our beautiful sleep.. that's the most hating sound ever!
Guess what?? Alarm!!

That freaking sound wakes up a beautiful soul who was sleeping like there's no tomorrow. Her mom came and did what every mom does!
Switch off the fan!!!!!

Girl: Kya mummy!!!! Fan kyu band kiya?!!!

Aarohi (girl's mom): chal uth! Office nhi jaana hai kya tujhe?! Aise bistar ko pakda hai maano kal hai hi nhi!(said aarohi while being annoyed with her daughter who sleeps late and is getting late).

Hame to ye smajh me nhi aata hai kal ko sasural me iska kya hoga. Arey! Kya kahenge sasural wale?!

Girl: kya mummy fir whi shaadi and sasural! aise picha nhi chondege aur waise neend to jannat hai! Use kaise kurban kar skate hai...job to moh maya hai jindagi jeene ke liye bas ek jariya hai(still eyes are closed and annoyed cuz of closed fan and shaadi talk )

Mom: hmmm...shi hai so le beta jb daat padegi office me na tb bol dena apni sapno ki duniya me khoyi thi.
Uth! Kumbhkaran ki aulaad meri Bondita das ji! 8 se jyada ho gya hai!

(She woke up with a jerk)
WHAT TIME IS IT? (she looked at the clock and bingo TIME TRAVEL!!)

SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! 8:15 ABHI TO 7 BAJ RHE THE AISE KAISE?!! bhais ki ankh!! bhag beyyyyyyy!! DERI HUI TO LANKA DAGA WO BOSS!! (she panicked and got ready with the speed of light).

Finally she got to her office Thankfully when she reached it she was on time.

Bondita: Bach gye nhi to kaccha chaba jaata boss aaj to(she gave a sigh of relief and went inside)

While getting to her cabin she bumped into someone her file papers fell.
She got pissed and bent down to pick up her papers with an annoyed face and he did too then bondu saw his face and boy it was a handsome face! Perfectly gelled hair with killer eyes covered with specs, the nose was perfectly shaped while getting down there came his lips which could anyone want to kiss them.

She got mesmerized but immediately ignored it

She got mesmerized but immediately ignored it. In the nick of a time he left cuz his phone ranged.

Bondita: kaun tha ye!? Kaam bigaad diya.
huhh!! help bhi nhi kiya! Sare papers gira bhi diye aur madad bhi nhi ki. Khair chod Bondita ye zaalim duniya aisi hi hai. Abla naari ki madad koi nhi karta. (She said dramatically and picked up her pages then left)

______________________

A handsome man was walking while talking with someone on phone. He wore a dashing blue coat which was giving a perfect figure to his body and as he was passing by every girl was looking at him like woahhh!

Man: Yes! I Saw her! Won't be so hard to get her and make her fall in love with me(he said with evil but with a ravishing smile). Yeah yeah I know uske Shaq nhi hona chaiye nhi to plan bigad jaayega.

Anirudh Roy Chaudhary ko mana kar pana itna asaan nhi hai. There's no way she can resist me. (while smirking)Don't worry hamara plan kamiyaab hoga ( he hung up the phone with an evil smile) and said:

Get ready to fall in love with me Ms Bondita Das. I bet you'll love it.
something is waiting for you (he said while looking at her photo while sliding his finger over her face)

______________________

Hello guys

So I've thought of something and wanted to give it a try.

Hope you'll like it. It's my first time writing anything so please don't mind and it's just a try. 🙂🙂

Would love to know your reviews and especially my friends what say should it be dropped out and deleted?

NO NEED TO BE OFFENDED IN ANY WAY AND THANKS FOR YOUR PRECIOUS TIME.

THANK YOU

LOVE

NANDINI