ACCEPTED (CHAPTER-11)

Another timeline,

A girl was all dressed and armed. Two pistols in her side. And a knife tucked in her shoe's sole. She wore black combat clothes. Her whole face was covered except the eyes but they were covered with glares that can detect laser beams.

Girl on her transmitter: I'm ready to go in. Have the laser and cameras been deactivated?

Otherside on the microphone: yep. Done. Be careful. There is most probably 30 guard with the best guns.

The girl smiled and uttered: well they cannot stop me. I'll contact you soon. I'm going in.

Another one: okay.

The girl tucked a rope through the wall and with the help of that she climbed up.
When she jumped inside 2 guards were there and they tried to attack her. One of them came and tried to punch her but she ducked and hit him with her elbow then kicked him and hit him so hard on his face that he fainted.

She stabled herself and signed when she saw the one was running to press the alarm button but she rotated a rope and threw it towards his legs, he got stumbled and fell. He freed his leg and got up and again turned the other side to run but she was in front of him and with a smile she uttered

Hi! And punched him in the face and he too fainted.

Bloody idiot!

She shrugged off and went. With full attention, she took her step to the next place 5 were there. She distracted them while shooting an arrow in the other direction.
They went and very smartly she threw a smoke grade towards them and the gas spread which had chloroform and it made them faint.

She gave an evil smile and got towards her main focused place.

A locker!

Very highly secured locker which had something very precious. It was a code related lock she took out her tracking device and sent a message to his partner and he unlocked it. She opened the locker and found very precious diamonds and some documents. She took them with her and then left.

Soon the alarm was heard in the whole building and she was in a chopper. She threw the diamonds while enjoying her wine.

The boy: hey why are you throwing them?

Girl: I don't need money. Let the others have it. They must cost millions but screw it.
Pour some more wine.

The boy shooked his head and poured wine and uttered: kis pagal ki shamat aayegi jo tujhse shaadi karega?
He chuckled and she just shrugged it off and took out the document.

She opened it and saw a photo and her smile vanished.

***************************************

Anirudh's Pov

Aaj jab Bondita mujhse baat nhi kar rhi thi to mujhe bura kyu laga? Kyu ek tadap si mehsoos hui? Ek dard sa kyu utha?
(I was in deep thinking.)
Why was I not able to tolerate her ignorance. Was it just the plan or I was really for her?