SORRY (CHAPTER-14)

Bondita's Pov

Ahhh (I yelped in pain. It's a major headache.)

Hey bhagwan ye sar itna kyu fat rha hai?! Bhaisaab itna kyu? (My head was hurting like hell and then my room's door got opened and Monica came in uttering)

Monica: maharani ji ki jai ho.

Bondita: haa senapati khush rho par abhi jaa ke chai lao.

Monica sat down with a sarcastic smile and uttered: Devi ji chai nhi ye nimbu paani pee.

Bondita looked at the glass then took it and uttered: kyu? Chai de na. (Then started to drink it.)

Monica: jo kal daaru peeke kaand kiya hai na uske liye.

Bondita was again about to spit but Monica got up with a jerk and Bondita started coughing. Monica tried to calm her down by rubbing her back. Soon she got okay.

Bondita with wide eyes: kya!! Hamne sharaab pi?!!

Monica nodded and Bondita was still in shock and then she tries to remember what happened last night. Soon all the memories hit her and again she was angry.

Bondita: haa! Yaad aaya wo us miniskirt ke sath dance kar rha tha! Iski to band banayenge aur ye miniskirt ka kuch to karna hi padega. Pta nhi ye kaun si iron nail hai to chipak jaati hai Anirudh se. Aurr haa wo maharaj! Uski bhi to khabar Leni hai! Bada dance kar rha tha na kamar thik hai na? Bohot ache se dance karwaya hai hamne bhi!

Monica: arey shant ho jaa behen. Chal ready ho office bhi Jana hai abhi tab lad lena usse.

Bondita nodded and both went to get ready. In the office, Bondita was not talking to Anirudh. Whenever Anirudh tried to call her or talk to her she would turn her face. Later on, Bondita was passing by the corridor and someone again pulled her into that small place and it was of course Anirudh.

Anirudh: Bondita! Bondita maan jao Naa please! I know meri galti thi par please maaf kar do.

Bondita: nhi karenge. Jao na use miniskirt ke paas. Nacho! Hamari kya jarurat hai! Huh (uttering this she was about to leave when he turned her face towards himself and got close. Only a few inches apart were their lips. Bondita got nervous and red as well.)

Bondita while being breathless: ye...ye kya kar rhe ho?

Anirudh: abhi to kuch bhi nhi kar rha hu par dil to kuch karne ka hi hai.

Bondita understood that but she narrowed her eyes and pushed him: acha ji. Aisa maarenge na buddhi thik ho jaayega. Aaye bade! Huhh

Anirudh: arey yarr mai kya karu? Acha ruko uthak baithak karta hu.
(He started to do sit-ups. Bondita was not melting. He did it for a long time and started panting. Bondita couldn't see it and thus, stopped him.)

Bondita: achaa thik hai. Ho gya bas karo. Kar diya maaf.

(Anirudh was so happy that finally, she forgave him and in excitement, he hugged her as well as kissed her cheeks. Bondita widened her eyes and Anirudh realised what he did.
To change the topic Anirudh then, picked up a fake call and uttered: ha...haa! Haa mai aa rha hu. Bas kuch kaam tha bohot important (he winked at Bondita) whi pura kiya hai ab aa rha hu.

Bondita blushed and downed her lashes and Anirudh signalled her that he is going and Bondita nodded. She was smiling and Anirudh left but suddenly he came back and again kissed her cheek then finally left. He left too fast that Bondita couldn't react she just chuckled and too left.

In the evening,

The office was about to get closed and Bondita and Anirudh along with Devica went out. It's normal for them to go out and hand out so they went. Devica and Anidita were moving towards a Pani puri stall and they ate it but Anirudh felt it was too spicy.