CLOSENESS (CHAPTER-8)

It's a month since Bondita moved to Mumbai. Her channel is also progressing quite nicely.
In this 1 month Anidita's friendship also grew alot. Anirudh was able to make space in Bondita's heart not like a friend.
Bondita thought she was liking him like a
Friend but it wasn't the truth. Anirudh was going slow and nice but Emily's craziness was growing.

Emily in rage without any reason was throwing stuffs all over the room. She was screaming like a maniac.

In rage with red bloody eyes she screamed: ahhhhh!!!! I want to kill someone! Mujhe khoon dekhna hai! Kisi ki lash dekhni hai!!! Mu...mujhe bahar jaana hai!!!!(she screamed on top of her lungs and was going outside.)

(Me: haa bhai Arc se inspired hai ye bhi😂)

Siddharth walked in and saw her screaming. He rushed to her and tried to calm her down.

Siddharth while holding her by her shoulder: Emi!!! What happened?! Kya hua??!!!

Emily in rage and anger uttered: mujhe yaha se bahar jaana hai! Let me go! LET.ME.GO.BHAI!! (While she was saying these again and again and was trying to loose his grip, siddhart took an injection from his pocket and when he got the chance he injected it in her and slowly she fell asleep.)

Siddharth while giving a sigh of relief uttered: hasshh! Iska pagal pan to badhta jaa rha hai. Anirudh bhi pta nhi kab us ladki ko yaha laayega. Bhut samay diya use ab mujhe hi kuch na kuch karna hoga taki use Anirudh pe pura bharosa aur wo kya kehte hai? Ummm...ha!  pyar ho jaaye.(he uttered left to execute his another evil plan)

**************************************
In office,

Anirudh: bo.. Bondita (he called her)

Bondita: hmmm? Bako...abb mera mtlb hai bolo (she covered her words and fortunately Anirudh didn't heard her first word.)

Anirudh: wo Bondita mai soch rha tha ki aaj shaam ham kahi bahar ghumne chale?

Bondita wanted to go with him but to see his patience level she teased him and while controlling her smile or blush uttered: NHI

(Anirudh pouted because she denied and tried to convince her again cuz again it's part of their "plan" just to show her.)

Bondita secretly laughed but still maintained a stern and busy look.

Bondita with a mischievous smile uttered in mind: hmmm...to bande ko interest hai hamare me? (But while narrowing her eyebrows she thought) but hamare pe kyu try karega? Itni saari marti hai ispe hame kyu? Khair maje lene me kya hai?

To Anirudh: hamare sath kyu jaana hai? Apne boys group ke sath jao na. Hamare sath hi kyu?

Anirudh within a second without thinking said: apno ke sath samay beetana hai.(then looked down immediately as he realised what he said.)

(Bondita looked at him with a bit surprise as he called her "apna" but she didn't wanted to hurt his feelings so she agreed.)

Bondita with a smile said: koi baat nhi. I'm glad ki tumhe hamare sath acha lagta hai. Khushi hai ki hamare kaaran kisi ko akela mehsoos nhi hota. Chalo chalte hai.(she took her bag and was going to home.)
Shaam ko milte hai fir abhi thoda Ghar jaa rha hai.

Anirudh nodded and she left for home.

Anirudh while making an innocent face watched her go then turned his expression in a clever smile: tumne mujhe bilkul bhi akela nhi kiya hai Bondita. Tum to meri sabse achi dost ban rhi ho aur aaj ek aur kadam aage badhega tumhare kareeb aane ke. (He gave an evil smile then left.)