Ep:5 Royalty and bronze

Previously in the last chapter;The Habuki had an immediate loss due to Yami's abscence in the fight

Now Ayeka faces off against Bora

Koto: for team Fantumo we have Bora! And on team Habuki we have princess Ayeka

1st person

At the mention of my very name the apparitions get irritated and start screaming out, beckoning for my death on this very ring typical of them.

Bora: I'm going to enjoy this victory.... it's just it'll feel a bit empty seeing as it's some little girl fighting.

Ayeka:(removes her weapon)

Ayeka:.....

Yami: we'll see how much skill you really have.

Koto:BEGIN!!!(as she quickly moves to a safe distance)

Bora:My ability isn't what you'd expect and I'll prove why.

He digs into the flesh beside his calves and removes two daggers from there

He's power is a shocking thing to behold by everyone.

Bora:My body can make the bones in it into hard metal the moment their brought out.

Ayeka:.....(no response but a focused glare)

Bora:aaaaaah! take this!(he throws the two daggers towards her and misses)huh(he turns to see her behind and throws another )

She's been able to evade and Dodge all of his attacks.

She snickly gets behind him to  throw an attack of her own but unfortunately Bora figured she would do that so he saved the best for last.

Bora:Of course,I thought you would be a bit different but you're just as the same as the rest of em I've killed.

He immediately throws  a  large axe towards Ayeka.....

Ayeka:*Gasp*

The Axe cuts it's victim into two.

Tench:(words cannot describe his state at this moment as he sees Ayeka get cut in half).

Yami...(surprised)

Shodan:uh....

Bora:(as he looks at her split halves in mockery) hehehe!..... really princess you could've tried something different but anyways you are a princess what else can ya do hahahaha!

Koto:whooooa!did you all catch that,Bora claims yet another victim for his famous devil bark axe as the fight ends up with Ayeka not looking so together....

Tenchi:(his eyes are terrified by the reality)n-no......i-it can't be.

Yami:I suggest it'll be a bit too soon to start crying

Tenchi:.......(before he comes to conclusions he tries to understand him)wha?

Bora: hehehe!......... where's your honour now prin-

He is cut short of his words as a bundle of rock like spikes from the ground penetrated through out every part of him.

Instant fog appears in the arena and carries it's self away into the air.

Surprise surprise Ayeka walks out of the cleared fog in harmed without any bruises.

Ayeka:It was unwise to be cocky during this battle now you have to pay.......the ultimate price

Bora:(in his last seconds of life he mumbles in confusion) but .....I......uh....I ....ngh!.....

Tenchi:(delightful heart) she's alive!

Yami:of course she is she used a spell, never pegged for being such a sneaky one.
(Smiles)She's trying to make sure it's clear to all....... that even royalty can kick ass.

Tenchi: although I've never known for her be so brutal.......Ayeka would never kill.

Yami:oh please,The apparitions want to see some Blood (smirks) and so do I.

Koto:by a shock change of case  AYEKA WINS A MATCH FOR TEAM HABUKI..

She receives out roars of praise from the crowd

Ayeka:(smiles)I did TENCHI!!!

Tenchi: hahaha! Yeah!

Shodan:.....so..... when are you gonna tell them?

Yami: Finally decided to speak huh?and tell them what?

Shodan:ya know ..

Yami:(he instantly blushes)Shut up. ....they deserve no explanation from me.

"Ayeka has succeeded in bringing it home for team Habuki but with Ryoko still abscent how far can they really go?"

If you enjoy this please feel free to let me know in the comments section below

It would also really mean a lot if you check out these accounts
adventurefan2020,BlueDragonHashira,Crazy_roleplayer,JadedWoolf,D-DAY_DUMB,MelodyStar891,PrimeOyo,SSJ250,ScarlettBlackDaisy,scohoc,Lizzia25