Ep:7 Unrequested arrival

Phantom:(on the floor defeated tending to her wound)go ahead kill me I've already lost what my purpose is.

Tenchi:(curious,kneels to her on the floor) before we cross that bridge please why......why why are you so sad?what do you mean by lost purpose?

Phantom:.......ngh!.....

Tenchi: It's the only way to get to the next,if you tell me I might be able to help you.

Phantom:(blood starts dripping out of her mouth).....ngh!.....He told me.....he told me even when we entered the tournament that he would protect me,he assured me that he would always be there but it turns out not all good things last long.
As I saw....as I saw(smashes her fist to the floor) ....your team mate Heartlessly kill him I knew I had lost my purpose the only good thing ever worth living for(tears of pain fall on her cheek).

Tenchi:So you and N-nix were in love?
.....wow ,didn't expect that (stands up).....I promise you that I will do all within my power to Wish him back.

Phantom:huh?!

Tenchi:If he really meant that much to you then I'll do it , I'll live long enough to win this tournament and wish him back.

Phantom:(full of gratitude) thank you.... thank you so much(she closes her eyes and passes out instantly).

Ayeka:(happy with relief)he is okay.

Tenchi:(walks out of the ring towards their team)Ayeka(holds her by the shoulders and looks at her passionately in the eyes) I know you were worried but no need I'm here,safe and fine.

Yami:Just two more.....is what I would say but the energy I'm picking off from the last two fighters don't seem any close to the previous.

Score board:-

Team Habuki
0
1
1

Team Fantumo
1
0
0

Salvada:(one of the last fighters of team Fantumo;a short red like elf Demon that has been said to be the strongest among the strong)Those fools they'll soon wish they should have lost that last fight.

Shodan:(glares to the next combatant with suspicion)

Yami:well,I guess it'll be Shodan this time around.

As Shodan takes the first step towards the ring stormy clouds appear out of no where.

They cover the light from the sun and the whole place is in Darkness.

Crack!

Boom!

Crack!

Boom!

Until a lightening bolt strikes a figure into the arena.

Shodan:huh?

Tenchi:who is that?

Yami: (consirned)What is that?I'm sensing a power I've never sensed from that thing.

Salvada:.....(curious)

For some reason the strike starts a fire around the victim.

And the person emerges out coughing

*Cough*cough*cough*uh....huu.....uh....

Tenchi/Ayeka/Yami: RYOKO?!!!

If you enjoy this please feel free to let me know in the comments section below

And feel free to check out some of these accounts as well why you are at it
Lesbia@adventurefan2020,Crazy_roleplayer,JadedWoolf,MrSkywalker69,narukami35,Lesbians4DrKrueger,Roleplaywrites,PrimeOyo,PikachuGamer84,The_One_Ladybug,ZebroticFeatures,katie__a,BlueDragonHashira,SSJ250,nuclearplayz_active.

Would mean a lot!!!.